jplambert (jplambert) wrote in _indierthanthou,
jplambert
jplambert
_indierthanthou

• Music:

1. name: Jacquie

2. age: 17

3. location: Massachusetts

4. 10 bands: Read Yellow, Christie Front Drive, Jets To Brazil, Of Montreal, Pavement, 764-HERO, Promise Ring, TV On The Radio, The Amber Fashion, June Of '44

5. movies: I don't have a television or the minimal money and gas it takes to drive to Northampton to see one. Last movie I saw in any sort of theatre was The Lion King.

6. books: Brave New World by Huxley, Duke by Heinlein, J.O.B. by Heinlein, and assorted short story compilation books.

7. why do you think you are indie? Because nobody has the slightest clue as to what I'm speaking of.

8. what is your least favorite band? Hanson. I spent too much of my youth questioning their orientations.

9. favorite food... Green Tea Ice Cream from Herroll's in Northampton.

10. tell us a joke... Yesterday morning, a truant officer came to my house, cuffed me, and dragged me off to high school. Thing is, I graduated already.

11. something interesting about yourself... I've collected seashells since i was 6. I have over 700.

12. picture time. no more than 4, but at least 2 showing your face.

Subscribe

• Calling all Morrissey fans (urgent help needed)

Last chance to download Morrissey into the charts As some of you may know Morrissey fans over at Morrissey–solo.com have been organizing a campaign…

• (no subject)

1. name: emma 2. age: 18 3. location: melbourne 4. 10 bands: !!!, postal service, snapp crakk, D.F.A., the faint, les savy fav, moving units, new…

• a cool kid community.

join!!! please!!!

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments