swallow_ed
swallow_ed
_importunate

• Mood:
  • Music:

New Here

1. Name: Carmen
2. Age: 21
3. Occupation: Stay-at-home mom for now..I was in college full-time when I found out I was pregnant..when my daughter is around 6 mos I'm going to look for a part-time job, and I'm hoping to go back to school this fall.
4. Hobbies: Drawing, painting, reading..exercising =P
5. What is your disorder, and how long have you had it?: ED-NOS..I've always had issues with weight. In 6th grade I barely ate, and it just got worse from then on..2 years ago I was full-on bulimic and anorexic. I almost never ate, and when I did I would throw it up. For now, it's just heavy restricting and exercising..I'm hoping not to slip back into bulimia.
6. Height: 64in
7. Current weight: 172
8. Highest weight: 214 (right before giving birth)
9. Lowest weight: 127
10. Goal weight (this includes short and long term goals):
STG1: 140 by May 1
STG2: 125 by Aug 1
LTG: 105
11. How far has this disorder taken you in your life (medical issues? discovery of the illness? recovery?)?: A couple years back, after having thrown up for a few months straight, I had to have my gall bladder removed. When I explained to them that I was bulimic, they said that it had more than likely been a big factor in causing my problem. =/ Discovery..I told my mom when we were drunk on Christmas lol. Go me. She doesn't seem to think all my "dieting" is a big deal, though. I can pretty much openly discuss it with her, she hasn't noticed how obsessive I'm getting. If I start fasting, though, I'm pretty sure I'll keep her in the dark. My boyfriend knows everything, and while he doesn't condone it, I guess there isn't really much he could do. He deals. When he found out I was throwing up a couple years back, though, he pretty much forbade it and watched me like a hawk. He's a good guy. =)
So, that's me. I'm trying to reach out now because I could really use the support of like-minded people. I've lost 40 lb since Nov 11, and I'm hoping to lose about 70 more (ouch!) in the next year. So...hello!
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment