?

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Title: Kill Will (Prologue, 0/?)
Author: elekanahmen aka Jax
Fandom: Criminal Minds, Nikki & Nora (Crossover)
Pairing: JJ/Emily, Nikki/Nora JJ/Will implied
Disclaimer- I don't own them, as they're clearly NOT chained up in my closet
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: Dark & Mysterious Bar meetings
Summary: Two men discuss murder for hire.
Note: Fic #4 in the "All Your Bunnies Are Belong To ME" Challenge, aka the "I'm bored, give me a prompt" challenge on my lj. cyandragonfly, Prologue on your JJ/Emily Nikki/Nora Murder in New Orleans extravaganza! Chapters for this will be posted in tandem with the rest of the challenges, a side-car of fic if you will.
Prompt: CM x N&N: JJ/Emily, Nikki/Nora, The murder of William LaMontagne Jr., a bit of story. (Have a feeling this will become a chapterfic. I've so been avoiding those, Franks. Thanks =P Also, this will not be related to Jessi's request. Separate stories.)

He clutched the small shot glass between his fingers, blue eyes meeting haggard brown eyes across the smoky table. “You tell me you can do this, boy…” he drawled, “and you’re off scott free.”

“Now what would your daddy say about you sayin’ that, kid?” The reply was gruff, malice infused with years of smoking hand rolled cigarettes.

“My daddy ain’t got nothing to do with this, and I’d appreciate it if you left him out of this. This is between me and that whore bitch, you got me?”

“She must have stepped on your balls really hard to make you want me to do this, man.”

A smile curled at his lips, “Oh she did more than step on my balls, boy. Bitch fuckin ripped ‘em off and fed ‘em to my dog. Took my kid and ran off with another woman. She’s gonna regret that if it’s the last thing I do.”

Fat, calloused fingers picked up the picture of the two women and smiled, blowing thick cancerous smoke into the faces smiling back from the paper, “Now, if I’m not mistaken, sir… It will be the last thing you do.”

“That’s what I’m hoping. I’ll see you tonight. You fuck this up, and you’ll go where you belong and I’ll see you in Hell.” The thin man stood from the table, throwing back his shot of whiskey and nodded at the tall, rotund man before turning on the heel of his cowboy boots, strolling out of the bar.

Comments

( 19 comments — Leave a comment )
maekala
Oct. 1st, 2008 11:05 am (UTC)
Oooh, intrigue. Does this mean Emily gets to be all butch and protective?
elekanahmen
Oct. 1st, 2008 04:12 pm (UTC)
oh hellss yes.

and wrong-side-of-the-interrogation emily!

FIERCE
aeryn_27
Oct. 1st, 2008 11:16 am (UTC)
hmmmm...

i'm intrigued.
elekanahmen
Oct. 1st, 2008 04:12 pm (UTC)
^_^
xraex21
Oct. 1st, 2008 08:41 pm (UTC)
Ohhh Drama Drama Drama in multi-fandom world...and who doesn't love these two couples???

I am really excited to see where this goes...oh and thanks for making it so easy to hate Will!!!!!
elekanahmen
Oct. 1st, 2008 09:58 pm (UTC)
they are two of my current favorites

and it's always easy to hate will, i just make it difficult to find any speck of him that's remotely almost likeable!

(Deleted comment)
elekanahmen
Oct. 1st, 2008 09:58 pm (UTC)
already writing more, poppet.
(Deleted comment)
elekanahmen
Oct. 1st, 2008 10:21 pm (UTC)
that's me pretending to be british or something

or watching too much pirates of the caribbean...
(Deleted comment)
elekanahmen
Oct. 1st, 2008 10:25 pm (UTC)
*stares at keira knightley*

nope.
(Deleted comment)
elekanahmen
Oct. 1st, 2008 10:30 pm (UTC)
keir so nom nom.
(Deleted comment)
elekanahmen
Oct. 1st, 2008 10:33 pm (UTC)
i'll take three or four times knightley
(Deleted comment)
elekanahmen
Oct. 1st, 2008 10:37 pm (UTC)
hey keira, i heard you're two times knightley, care to see if you can go three or four?
(Deleted comment)
elekanahmen
Oct. 2nd, 2008 12:09 am (UTC)
*smirk* and if it does?

*flatlines*
abilena
Oct. 2nd, 2008 12:28 am (UTC)
I'm excited. I can't wait to read the rest of this story.
elekanahmen
Oct. 2nd, 2008 07:11 am (UTC)
hehehe i'm glad you're excited! i'm glad everyone is excited.
hynotic_n_crazy
Oct. 2nd, 2008 01:50 am (UTC)
this is why i should never leave my computer, went away for three days, no internet and look what i miss? new and wonderful-ness from you, i'd never seen Nikki & Nora until i prompted you, i figured hey everyone likes this show why not check it out, i did and i loved it and then i cried when i realised no-one picked it up until i watched an ep of that webisode show thing 3way? with mauve quinlan (the mum off South of Nowhere) anyway the women who play Nikki and Nora are in a couple of episodes of that show playing actresses playing cops who are lovers! i thought that was funny)

anyway...

back to this story!
first thought:
YAY! he's dead!
second thought:
YAY! the bitch is Emily!
third thought:
HEY! the 'bitch' is Emily!

then i calmed down when i realised it was you which meant there was only all good things to come from here!

sorry i'm rambling i'm hyper coz i had three pixxie stixxs in the car and an iced coffee!
my friends worry about my sugar and caffeine intake!

i'm off to read the first chap just thought i'd drop in...

cya!
hynotic_n_crazy
Oct. 2nd, 2008 01:53 am (UTC)
wait i meant JJ opps!
anyway it still works!
elekanahmen
Oct. 2nd, 2008 07:12 am (UTC)
it's all gravy
elekanahmen
Oct. 2nd, 2008 07:12 am (UTC)
LOL i think you just registered as a blur to my computer. a caffeinated blur

glad you enjoyed <3!