?

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

All Your Bunnies Are Belong To Me

So, realizing that not everyone on my comm can read my LJ, I gathered that some of you may not know about my "Hey I'm bored, why don't you guys all prompt me" post which has turned into the great "All Your Bunnies Are Belong To Me" Challenge. So I'm opening it up in a few ways, and I don't just mean Emily's thighs (WHOA).

Here's the poop. Give me a prompt, a type of story, a rating and a fandom/pairing. That's right, I'm opening this sucker wide. You can all contribute and you can pick from ANY fandom that I've written/hope to write. This includes:
Criminal Minds: JJ/Emily (OTP), Emily/Any female, JJ/Any female, Garcia/Any female (No Strauss. A line must be drawn somewhere.) Emily/anyone from the fandoms listed below.
NCIS: Abby/Ziva
NCIS/CM Crossovers: Abby/Garcia, Emily/Ziva
Law & Order SVU*: Olivia/Casey, Olivia/Alex
Wicked: G(a)linda/Elphaba
Runaways*: Nico/Karolina, Xavin/Karolina, N/K/X
Nikki & Nora*: Nikki/Nora
Glee: Brittany/Santana (OTP), Artie/Tina, Brittany/Santana/Puck, Puck/Quinn {Also willing to RPS Naya/Heather}

The Roster thus far:

1. xiotonks: CM: JJ/Emily, Emily's first gay bar, Smut, NC-17 {Complete}
  2. sofia_lindsay: CM: JJ/Emily, Chocolate Sauce Involved, Smut, NC-17 {Complete}
  3. maekala: CM: JJ/Emily, Songfic: Billie Piper "Safe with Me", Emily's POV {Complete}
  4. polgara247: CM: JJ/Emily, Pregnant Emily, dealing with mom issues, Smut, NC-17 {Complete}
  5. calliopes_muse: CM: JJ/Emily, Alternate "In Heat" ending sans Crawfish, Smut, NC-17
  6. tranqui: CM: JJ/Emily, Ambassador Prentiss outs Emily to the team and betrays her prediliction for blondes, Crack/Humor, PG-13
  7. jessi_08: CM: JJ/Emily, Dead or maimed Crawfish by Emily's hand, Any type, Any rating.
  8. nikkiandnora: CM: JJ/Emily, Sequel to Revenge is..., Smut, NC-17 (Addendum: hynotic_n_crazy specified "Sex in a closet at the Ambassador's" --now that's what I call coming out of the closet.)
  9. resigned_heart: CM: JJ/Emily, Garcia as God, Crack, any rating
  10. nikkiandnora: CM: JJ/Emily, Emily takes JJ against the wall with a strappie, Smut, NC-17
  11. cyandragonfly: CM x N&N: JJ/Emily, Nikki/Nora, The murder of William LaMontagne Jr., a bit of story. (Have a feeling this will become a chapterfic. I've so been avoiding those, Franks. Thanks =P Also, this will not be related to Jessi's request. Separate stories.) Prologue // Chapter 1 // Chapter 2
  12. bug_says_meep: Wicked (Bookverse): Glinda/Elphaba, smut in whatever vehicle they took to get to the Emerald City,NC-17
  13. abilena: Law & Order: SVU: Olivia/Casey fic. Smut in the precinct.
  14. sofia_lindsay & gilligankane: CM: JJ/Emily, sequel to The Gift, a follow-up, pregnant-horny-Emily smut-piece (that's a quote from SL)
  15. peacetea2: CM: JJ/Emily, Sneaky subtext from 'In Heat', Non-smut, PG-13
  16. lavidacobra: Glee: Brittana or Naya/Heather: Wicked, Any rating.
  17. lavidacobra: Glee: Brittana, Cotton Candy

Y'uns are a smutty bunch. I will take any prompt, within reason (no rape, torture, bdsm (light bondage play is ok), etc). I won't write het because I don't feel like squicking myself. I won't write character death unless it's William LaMontagne, Jr. Anything else--ANYTHING else is fair game. Smut, Fluff, Crack and Angst welcome, but be warned, I mostly suck at angst.

*Marks fandom i've never written. Please request these knowing they'll likely suck.

Comments

( 33 comments — Leave a comment )
tranqui
Sep. 26th, 2008 06:38 am (UTC)
don't bully people into commenting, it's not nice!!!
elekanahmen
Sep. 26th, 2008 06:39 am (UTC)
yeah yeah, bina, i really put your balls to the tracks for that >.<; all i did was muse over the list. that's bullying? brat.
(no subject) - tranqui - Sep. 26th, 2008 06:42 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - elekanahmen - Sep. 26th, 2008 06:43 am (UTC) - Expand
cyandragonfly
Sep. 26th, 2008 10:42 am (UTC)
Righto, see, I was gonna let everyone else request and just enjoy the stuff you came up with, but then I had a thought.

Nikki and Nora xover with CM - The Murder of Will LaMontagne Jr. Hey, it works, right?

Obviously I'm in the mood for a bit of story in the middle of this NC-17 festival. Not that it can't be rated that high - it's all up to you.

Pairings: N/N E/J

If you want me to come up with more specifics or anything, you know where to find me. Tootles
elekanahmen
Sep. 26th, 2008 02:05 pm (UTC)
you've been added to the roster, my dear.

i'm not going to make this piece connected to jessi's suggestion of killing will and i acknowledge that this will probably become a series, hopefully not a terribly long one, but a long one nonetheless. i may actually have to do some planning for this. damn you, frankie... this idea is too good.

PS. Dealing with Dan and Morgan should prove interesting

Edited at 2008-09-26 02:17 pm (UTC)
(no subject) - cyandragonfly - Sep. 26th, 2008 09:16 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - elekanahmen - Sep. 26th, 2008 09:24 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - cyandragonfly - Sep. 26th, 2008 09:28 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - elekanahmen - Sep. 26th, 2008 09:29 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - cyandragonfly - Sep. 26th, 2008 09:31 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - elekanahmen - Sep. 26th, 2008 09:32 pm (UTC) - Expand
resigned_heart
Sep. 26th, 2008 05:29 pm (UTC)
God!Garcia, should not to be smut. There. Now you have something to work with. You pervert. :)
Although, it would be highly appropriate if she were to be shall we say "listening in" to certain someones doing... stuff. Or better yet, appear on the ceiling, sitting on a cloud. :)
elekanahmen
Sep. 26th, 2008 09:25 pm (UTC)
Iiiiii'm the pervert???

they're the ones asking for smut

non-smutty is okay. but i may choose to get pervy with what she watches.
hynotic_n_crazy
Sep. 26th, 2008 10:34 pm (UTC)
ok i had to prompt you i love your stuff!
anyway... i don't know if someone's already prompted you for this but:

Criminal Minds
Emily/JJ (of course)
I'm in the mood for some smut. because you're oh so good at it! NC17
Kind of sequel to "Revenge Is A Dish Best Sevred Hot" (& it was let me tell you!)
Emily takes JJ to the Ambassadors' function...

CM: Em/JJ, sex in the bathroom or closet of the Ambassadors house, Smut, NC17
elekanahmen
Sep. 27th, 2008 01:11 am (UTC)
^_^ thank you! good to know it's appreciated.

It is one of the prompts, but yours is a bit more detailed, so I will combine the two if that's okay with you?

(no subject) - hynotic_n_crazy - Sep. 27th, 2008 04:51 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - elekanahmen - Sep. 27th, 2008 07:49 am (UTC) - Expand
bug_says_meep
Sep. 27th, 2008 12:27 am (UTC)
Uh, wow. I'm gonna be the only one requesting a Wicked one so...

Glinda/Elphaba smut in whatever vehicle they took to get to the Emerald City,NC-17.

This should be hilarious!
elekanahmen
Sep. 27th, 2008 01:12 am (UTC)
not the only, just the first. and only the first because it was originally put up to my CM girls on my personal journal <3 :)
abilena
Sep. 27th, 2008 07:46 pm (UTC)
I guess I'll be the first to ask for a Olivia/Casey fic. Smut in the precinct.
elekanahmen
Sep. 28th, 2008 06:40 pm (UTC)
Oooh... Olivia/Casey... okay like i said, i've never written it so it may be crap, but for you, i'll do it *mwah*
(no subject) - abilena - Sep. 28th, 2008 10:09 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - elekanahmen - Sep. 28th, 2008 10:11 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - abilena - Sep. 28th, 2008 10:16 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - elekanahmen - Sep. 28th, 2008 10:21 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - abilena - Sep. 28th, 2008 10:23 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - elekanahmen - Sep. 28th, 2008 10:24 pm (UTC) - Expand
(Deleted comment)
elekanahmen
Oct. 7th, 2008 03:54 am (UTC)
can it be angst?

i feel like that line requires angst.

THATS RIGHT I SAID I'D WRITE ANGST
abilena
Oct. 13th, 2008 06:56 pm (UTC)
A crack fic. JJ/Emily The team is investigating a serial killer who kills by making her victims read smut.

Inspired by your quote:

"I'm turning into a smut based serial killer.

oh god they'd have so much FUN with the psychosexual component of my kills..."

elekanahmen
Oct. 13th, 2008 07:00 pm (UTC)
bwahahahahahahahaha *weilds smut like a weapon*
steppenwolf_20
Oct. 18th, 2008 03:37 pm (UTC)
*waves*
Hey it's me with the bunnies I collected reading your stories *g*

1. A sequel to the college-memory-story, JJ/Emily taking the next step
2. A sequel to the "Grey's anatomy adaption", Emil/JJ checking out the blind spots at the BAU

Sorry, I can't remember the names of the stories *blushes*
gogogorilla
May. 21st, 2010 12:25 am (UTC)
Glee: Brittany/Santana: Prom

I don't care if you want to go really sugary sweet with it or totally smutty. I think it'd be adorably awesome either way.
( 33 comments — Leave a comment )

Latest Month

May 2010
S M T W T F S

Tags