July 20th, 2004

people // naya and heather // almost kis

Gelphie // Fic // Strawberries 20/?

Title: Strawberries 20/?
Pairing: Elphaba/Galinda, Elphaba/Fiyero
Rating:
Author: elekanahmen
Disclaimer: These characters are property of Gregory Maguire, Winnie Holzman, Stephen Schwartz, and all others involved in the book and musical production of Wicked
Warnings: A bit of illness
Summary: Elphaba gets to Colwen Grounds where she discovers her sister is now Governor of Munchkinland, and not a very good one. Nanny discovers something else and Elphie doesn't like it.
Dedications: I've been really busy lately but first and foremost, I want to thank Idina Menzel, Kristin Chenoweth, and Melissa Fahn for making me a very very very happy bunneh last week. Thanks also to avathebrat for lotto-ing with me, softershade (and for your mom beind killer nice to me) and andibeth82 (also for being my SM) for Barking and Bitching with me, also to Andi for making me a supremely happy bunneh, to galindafication for sharing my joy with me on our best day ever, mysse for returning, even if its just for two months, mad_dancer for being the rockin' king of mount wannahockaloogie, turnitintolove for the kick ass mp3 swapathon, and to the rest of my readers, you are LOVED.

Collapse )