May 23rd, 2004

people // naya and heather // almost kis

Gelphie // Fic // Strawberries 14/?

Title: Strawberries (14/?)
Pairing: Elphaba/Glinda (crossover Bookverse/Musicalverse)
Rating: Uhhh... PG.
Author: bohemespirit
Disclaimer: These characters are property of Gregory Maguire, Winnie Holzman, Stephen Schwartz (as i'm beginning to steal his lyrics), and all others involved in the book and musical production of Wicked (Also, Elphaba's feelings in this chapter are in no way meant to reflect those of Gregory Maguire or anyone else involved in Wicked, though they do reflect my opinions on certain recent political events *coughgaymarriagecough*.  Though I do have speculations as to GM's reflection of issues like that in his Animal representations within the story, I am merely applying my own interpretation to my story.)
Notes: Elphaba makes a very hard decision, Glinda makes an even harder one.  Get your hankies out, girls.
Warnings: Angst
Dedications: To Stephen Schwartz as I'm stealing his lyrics, hardcore... To friendhamster for sitting with me and telling me how fantabulous and beautiful and wonderful I am when my stomach feels like its trying to rip itself out of my body and crawl away. To turnitintolove you are a supersquishy! To mad_dancer for the support this past week. To avathebrat because like you, everyone has to make difficult decisions in their relationships, even Elphie and Glinda. And to everyone at wicked_fanfic who sent me get well wishes and inspiration, I'm still not well but I suppose I am indeed inspired, thank you.
Update: I'm still sick, I just wanted to write a little, try to take my mind off of it (still no word from the doctor about the tests either).  I just wanted to let you know that since the situation still hasn't improved, odds are I still won't be updating the story as often, still. Just FYI.

Collapse )