May 17th, 2004

wicked//gelphie bodies

Gelphie // Fic // Strawberries 10/?

Title: Strawberries (10/?)
Pairing: Elphaba/Galinda (crossover Bookverse/Musicalverse)
Rating: R/NC-17
Author: bohemespirit
Disclaimer: These characters are property of Gregory Maguire, Winnie Holzman, and all others involved in the book and musical production of Wicked
Notes: Galinda puts on a show for Elphaba and Elphie can't resist.
Warnings: Girlsex. Pure and simple.
Dedications: To the Gelphie girls for being my fanclub, to creative_musing for writing Taste a wonderful poem based on Strawberries, to friendhamster for the love and marianlibrarian for keeping my mind on the fabulous fabala boobies.

Collapse )
people // naya and heather // almost kis

Gelphie // Fic // Strawberries 11/?

Title: Strawberries (11/?)
Rating: PG-13 'cos sex just aint proper in this chapter
Disclaimer: These characters are property of Gregory Maguire, Winnie Holzman, and all others involved in the book and musical production of Wicked
Notes: Tragedy befalls Shiz, and we meet three new characters.  (Or two and a three quarters, if you wanna be mean to Nessarose for not having arms)  ALSO If you haven't read the book and/or only seen the musical... you will be rather confused by this or it will serve as a spoiler, so I suggest you read the book before.  Story gets a bit more musical here... and henceforth.  Prepare yourself for a future chapter based entirely on Defying Gravity. So let it be written.
Warnings: Character death and angst.
Dedications: To the Gelphie girls for still being my fanclub, to creative_musing for writing Taste, a wonderful poem based on Strawberries, to friendhamster for the love (G S SS) and marianlibrarian for keeping my mind on the fabulous fabala boobies.

Collapse )
people // naya and heather // almost kis

Gelphie // Fic // Strawberries 12/?

Title: Strawberries (12/?) (Tried to poast this last night. Didn't work.)
Rating: PG-13/possibly light R. Maybe.
Disclaimer: These characters are property of Gregory Maguire, Winnie Holzman, Stephen Schwartz (as i'm beginning to steal his lyrics), and all others involved in the book and musical production of Wicked
Notes: Ama Clutch's funeral, Madame Morrible's conference with the girls, and Elphaba's escape to confront the wizard.
Warnings: Eeeh... Maybe mild girlfluff. Maybe.  Just like last time, this could prove spoilerish to Wicked virgins.
Dedications:  To marianlibrarian for being a faithful friend, there is no friend more endeared to my heart than one who is willing to stand so truly for her friends, I truly respect you.  To friendhamster for the love as always, the G S SS, and the quick gropes before your rehearsal.  To mad_dancer for her Boobie-itis, if anyone has a clip of the first scene of Just a Kiss, send it to her, and well... all of us; also for being a very very loving and caring friend, always for that.  To daisuke_yoshiki, I know that I've been a pain in the ass lately, and you probably don't even read this story, but I know you read my lj and you'll see this, so I just wanted to let you know that you are still one of the nearest and dearest of friends in my heart despite what went down last night and I'm sorry if any of it at any time hurt you, please believe that.  Love to the Gelphie girls at wicked_fanfic for the swankified feedback.  It's hot like Gelphie showersex.

Collapse )