May 13th, 2004

people // naya and heather // almost kis

Gelphie // Fic // Strawberries 4/?

Title: Strawberries (4/?)
Pairing: Elphaba/Galinda (crossover Bookverse/Musicalverse)
Rating: PG-13 for now
Author: bohemespirit
Disclaimer: These characters are property of Gregory Maguire, Winnie Holzman, and all others involved in the book and musical production of Wicked
Notes: Elphaba has two left feet, and steps on both of Galinda's.  A quickie to keep all of your appetites whet.
Dedications: To mad_dancer for helping me come up with a list of all of Dee's positive traits, and to friendhamster, ladyvivien, turnitintolove, and marianlibrarian for making me fear not only my life but my limbs as well if I don't update (and also for making me feel really good about my writing.)

Collapse )
wicked//gelphie bodies

Gelphie // Fic // Strawberries 5/?

Title: Strawberries (5/?)
Pairing: Elphaba/Galinda (crossover Bookverse/Musicalverse)
Rating: R/NC-17 (finally right?)
Author: bohemespirit
Disclaimer: These characters are property of Gregory Maguire, Winnie Holzman, and all others involved in the book and musical production of Wicked
Notes: Galinda takes Elphaba to the infamous Philosopher's Club, Elphaba refuses to go without having a few drinks to make it pass faster first.
Warnings:  Girlsex, vague descriptions of Hetsex and sex between a munchkin (not boq) and an Animal (in the Ozian sense of Animal)
Dedications: To mad_dancer, friendhamster, turnitintolove, marianlibrarian, and ladyvivien for being soooo patient (*snort*) in waiting for this chapter.  And, for x_elle_79 for making me turn more shades of pink than Glinda's shoe closet.

Collapse )