May 12th, 2004

people // naya and heather // almost kis

Gelphie // Fic // Strawberries (1/?)

Title: Strawberries (1/?)
Pairing: Elphaba/Galinda (crossover Bookverse/Musicalverse)
Rating: PG-13 for now
Author: bohemespirit
Disclaimer: These characters are property of Gregory Maguire, Winnie Holzman, and all others involved in the book and musical production of Wicked
Notes: Elphaba hates Galinda's shampoo... Galinda hates how Elphaba looks.  Galinda is the only one willing to do anything about it.  (Loosely based on Popular)

Collapse )

Gelphie // Fic // Strawberries (2/?)

Title: Strawberries (2/?)
Disclaimer: These characters are property of Gregory Maguire, Winnie Holzman, and all others involved in the book and musical production of Wicked
Notes: Galinda tries to make Elphaba pretty, Elphaba is... mildly distracted.
Dedication: To ladyvivien and turnitintolove for encouraging me to keep writing and making it sufficiently distracted here at work.

Collapse )

Gelphie // Fic // Strawberries (3/?)

Title: Strawberries (3/?)
Notes: Galinda plays with Elphaba's hair, Elphaba turns the tables. (Not the best chapter but. Thats what happens when you squeeze three out of me in under twelve hours)
Dedications: To mad_dancer for being my Idina Slave, and to friendhamster and ladyvivien for making me fear my life if I don't update.

Collapse )