?

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Notice & Apology

As a notice to everyone and an apology in case my backdating fails, I'm reposting my nine criminal minds fics here in their entirety. I'm going to seriously TRY to backdate them, but I know sometimes backdating is made of epic, epic, monstrous, evil fail. So please don't kill me too much, I'm terribly delicate.

Also, i'm going to be revamping tags too... and I'd also love to have one or two additional betas that I can nag on my beck and call?

Right now for Criminal Minds fics, I have sofia_lindsay and cyandragonfly but I don't have a beta for Wicked. I'm also considering picking up either NCIS or Law & Order fics, but i'd have to delve a little deeper into fandom or fics before I feel comfortable. I'm also going to try to do more icon making.

In other words, this community is officially off hiatus.

Additionally... I would love to have another moderator here to help me with the membership queue (for wicked fics, though I'm tempted to just make the community public again...) and general asshattery that may happen... I would also consider, if anyone wanted to make a partnership for posting icons or fic... maybe make this a team instead of a solo show... I'd consider it.

Anyway. Yes. So recap: Apologies in advance if backdating fails epically. Tag revamps. Beta readers? Hiatus no more! Mods? Sharing? Bueller? Bueller? Anybody? Bueller?

Comments

( 4 comments — Leave a comment )
laylat
Sep. 22nd, 2008 06:35 am (UTC)
i would happily help you with beta duties for wicked fic, i could probably also do some for law and order if you get into that fandom. just drop me a message if you are interested.

just as background i actually have a degree in journalism so i am well versed in grammar rules as well as spelling and writing structure and i am extremely familiar with both book and musical verses in wicked so i can also help in areas of plot and character, whatever kind of beta imput you are looking for so just let me know.
elekanahmen
Sep. 22nd, 2008 08:22 am (UTC)
Alright, you're on.

Your first mission, should you choose to accept it... T_T *cough* beta what's already there? I guess that would be a Zeta, technically, since it's after the fact... and there's a lot so i'm sorry.

I know you're also a cm_femslash-er, so do you mind if i send you CM stuff too? incase my other two aren't available or... whatnot?

also how do you prefer to read over? email, word docs, aim... i'm somewhat flexible though still trying to get out of my -- oh hey, i don't have to write in the lj window -- order of doing things that i've been so used to for so long... ^_^;;
laylat
Sep. 22nd, 2008 03:41 pm (UTC)
i'd be happy to look at your cm stuff as well (p.s. i love that icon) and i prefer word documents. They are easy to highlight and insert notes and such so if that works for you that works for me *g*.

and i can do my best with what's already there...it may take me a bit as i have a ton of my own writing to catch up on since my summer proved to be far busier than i had anticipated, but i'll work at it as i can if that's okay.

happy to help and happy writing! :D
elekanahmen
Sep. 22nd, 2008 04:55 pm (UTC)
i ONLY wish i could claim that icon was my idea but alas *sigh* i'm not that witty or awesome.

you're super super awesome! *glomps*
( 4 comments — Leave a comment )

Latest Month

May 2010
S M T W T F S

Tags

Page Summary