1. What is your name? Kira R. Walker
2. What country do you live in? San Diego, California, USA
3. How long have you been scrapbooking for? 3 years
4. Do you suscribe to any scrapping magazines? If so, which ones? Nah
5. What is your favorite scrapbooking website? Haven’t looked
6. Where do you like to buy your supplies? Michaels
7. Anything else you think that we might need to know? I just started a group for those that like to swap RAKS of supplies ... http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RAK-Swaps/
Hi, I'm Alison and I'm from the Philippines. I've been interested in scrapbooking for a few years now, but I've never actually done it. My sister does digital scrabooking and I'm kinda envious of her. But since I don't have Photoshop yet, I wanna start with regular scrapbooking. I'm not subscribed to any scrapping magazines and I haven't seen a lot of websites yet.
The other day, I was able to buy a few things from some bookstores here, but I haven't done anything with it. I didn't buy actual scrapbooking paper because I figured I could just make my own. I made a chessboard paper before, so I wanted to make one again. Would making my own paper be more expensive than buying pre-made paper? It will be more personalized, but since I don't have a lot of money to allot for a hobby like this, I wanna keep my expenses to a minimum.