April 30th, 2004

All By Myself // Green Day

I Love Rock'n'Roll...

Name: Melony ______ ____
Are you willing to participate weekly? Sure, why not?
Are you willing to keep in contact with other members of your team? Sure, why not?
Do cuss words, crude graphics/remarks bother you? Have you been in my house lately? No, they don't bother me.

and my avatar are my entries to the judges.
  • Current Music
    John Mayer "My Stupid Mouth" (Launchcast Radio)

I Love Rock 'n' Roll

Name: Kate
Are you willing to participate weekly? Yep.
Are you willing to keep in contact with other members of your team? Of course.
Do cuss words, crude graphics/remarks bother you? Don't like them, but they don't bother me.
Sample icons:
  • Current Music
    K Car - Relient K

I love rock'n'roll

Name: Eva P.
Are you willing to participate weekly? Heck yeah
Are you willing to keep in contact with other members of your team? Absolutely
Do cuss words, crude graphics/remarks bother you? Nope

Examples:

(original image)

This is something awesome you guys got going, seems like it'll a lot of fun... just hope I get to participate!

Edit - Okay I thought of something and mentioned it to Katy, and she thought I should suggest it here, so I will. ^_^
I was thinking that since this contest is most likely going to become extremely huge, especially as time goes on, it might be a good idea to have a separate "fan" journal? That way "fans" can talk about the competition as it goes on, without cluttering up the "main" contest journal too much. Also, I was thinking it would be fun to have a separate community for fans because if I'm not selected, I will most likely do the challenge icons just for fun. :D And it would be a good place for other fans who also want to do the challenge icons to show off their work. ^_^ Anyway, just an idea.