?

No account? Create an account

Results: Week 40 - Cropped Face - Icon Madness — LiveJournal

About Results: Week 40 - Cropped Face

Previous Entry Results: Week 40 - Cropped Face Aug. 4th, 2006 @ 06:37 pm Next Entry
Hey. Acky, your new mod, here with the results of Week 40 - Cropped Face. I hope i'm doing things right - feel free to whack me on the head if not.

First Place

by desperatehopes

Second Place

by denialofreality

Third Place

by shack1ed_ange1

Congratulations to all winners!

Banners this week will be done by me.

I will be doing the voting post for the challenge "Dreams" later on this evening. Entries will be accepted up until that post is published.

friendships, if you can't make the banners for Week 39 let me know. I understand if you're swamped, but just let me know then and I can do it. I want to make sure to get a banner to __ame__ as soon as possible.

-
Current Mood: hungryhungry
Current Music: "White Room" ; Cream
Leave a comment
[User Picture Icon]
Date:August 14th, 2006 11:32 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Hey, thanks everybody for first place... and congrats to the other winners!
[User Picture Icon]
Date:August 20th, 2006 01:53 pm (UTC)
(Link)
OMG Third Place! My first ever win! *dances* Thanks everyone!
[User Picture Icon]
Date:August 29th, 2006 02:07 am (UTC)
(Link)
Umm... I understand you guys were busy, but, just wondering how things are going? o.o;
Date:August 29th, 2006 12:40 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I apologize. School recently started for me and i'm taking over 19 credits, all but one history and that's a foreign language. Things are starting to get more regular now, though. I will have the community updated sometime tonight - before 12am.

I'm not sure what the other mods are doing, but from what I can tell they're pretty busy too. But I will have everything updated by tonight.
(Leave a comment)
Top of Page Powered by LiveJournal.com