1. When posting icons please try and provide as much information on their nature as possible. for example, you should always try to include things such as the subject of the icons, the program used to make them, the source of any brushes or screen captures etc.
2. When posting more than 4 icons, please place them behind an LJ Cut (if you don't know how just ask).
3. Please refrain from posting negative and offensive comments specifically targetted at insulting someones work. This will not be tolerated, and we will all take great pleasure in mocking you outrageously ;-)
4. If you plan on taking any icons posted here for your own use, post a comment on the relavent posting to give some feedback and ask the permission of the artist. Also, be sure to credit the artist when you use the icon in your own journal.
5. Enjoy! and remember, we all love that lovely warm fuzzy feeling we get when our icons are appreciated, so dont forget to comment on the ones you like, even if you do not intend on taking them! ;)
lilfaeriegirl does not do requests unless she is bored. Ask, but you might get a No.
thinking_thing will take on requests if he has the time. he asks that you at least show him any source material you wish to use if there is any. If he likes the subject matter he'll make some crazy ass funky shizzle that will probably rock your world. He does so very much like making teh pretties. If however, it is a shit idea...he will say so, and proceed to make you something infinitely better at a leisurely pace.
_lhiannan_sidhe doesn't do requests, and she uses everything everyone else uses.