?

No account? Create an account

03 July 2011 @ 08:19 pm
[picspam] Top 50 Ladies on the Telly  

50 ladies I love from the Telly.
This is a collection of fictional women I love or once loved for so many reasons. THE TELLY IS JUST FULL OF AWESOME WOMEN OK?
So there are a few ladies missing who on another day may have ended up on the list.
Enjoy!

Now I am worn out.

once again, misfortune has humped my leg.cata_clysmiic on July 3rd, 2011 10:33 pm (UTC)
A MORE PERFECT PICSPAM DOES NOT EVEN EXIST
KELLYCAKES!miss_atom on July 4th, 2011 06:35 pm (UTC)
Haha, thank you! ♥
Halima: ♣ i remember a slapcartography on July 4th, 2011 08:11 pm (UTC)
HAH. ICU KATE. /SPAMMING KELLY'S JOURNAL LIKE A BOSS
Jakie: Helen FK&C Bridgeladygj on July 3rd, 2011 10:57 pm (UTC)
I approve of this!

OH AND ♥ HELEN. I've stared at screencaps of her all weekend, as my Top 50 is 'Top 50 outfits of Helen Magnus'. My brain is in overload of gorgeousness.
KELLYCAKES!miss_atom on July 4th, 2011 06:35 pm (UTC)
HELEN MAGNUS YOU FABULOUS LADY. I loved your picspam :)
Halima: ✈ live together; die alonecartography on July 4th, 2011 08:12 pm (UTC)
KELLYCAKES. I am back in LJ land and one of the first things I see is thiiiis gorgeous picspam. Oh my god. I never knew we had this many women in common, ngl.
Ellie Torres, Helen Magnus, our bb Juliet, Laura Rosliiiiin, Liz Lemon, River Song, Sally Harper, Sam Carter, Sophieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my queen, Temperance Brennan, Zoe Washburne omg.
KELLYCAKES!miss_atom on July 4th, 2011 10:15 pm (UTC)
ISA MY LOVELY!! I am glad you like it and have such fabulous tastes in ladies!!

(btw, I just saw that thread at nathan-sophie and I know I tweeted you but omg. I literally hate her. Once on tumblr she sent me this super rude message filled with hate because I said I shipped Sophie/Parker and I was like WHOA. :o. And that comm almost made me stop shipping n/s because it is so full of bile. GTFO negative people. /end rant)

ALSO it's nice to see some Sally love, I would love a coupling rewatch in my life right now.
Halima: ℵi'm being criticized by a talking peniscartography on July 4th, 2011 10:24 pm (UTC)
♥! And one day, I will finish Caprica just for your favourite lady in it. Yes, I will. Soon.

(RIGHT? Oh my god, I'm so sorry that happened to you! *hugs* *and some more hugs* BAN SET COMMAND, YOU ARE MY NEW BEST FRIEND. Actually, I think it's only that one person that's been spreading the negativity. I know two or three people in particular are really hopeful about the show and ship. I tried to pay attention these past few weeks, and when I did see negativity, it was all her. Maybe if you just ignore her posts and comments you'll get some enjoyment out of the comm again? :S Raaant all you want at me, baby.)

Sally! I adore her. Not as much as Jane, for oooobvious reasons, but Sally is hilaaarious oh my god. A Coupling rewatch does sound amazing right about now.
KELLYCAKES!miss_atom on July 5th, 2011 06:41 am (UTC)
The depths of my love for Amanda Graystone and her perfect hair are DEEP AND TRUE.

When I first watched Coupling I was like 13 and I instantly I was like 'SALLY IS ME' which now, I have come to realise, isn't wildly positive but heyho. I LOVE JANE TOO OF COURSE. Jane and the Truth Snake is pretty much the best ever.
Halima: ℵi'm being criticized by a talking peniscartography on July 5th, 2011 06:45 am (UTC)
HAIR. Oh man, hair is so important in our choices of favourite lady heroes, isn't it? It's like you need to have Awesome Hair to be allowed into the Leage of Lady Heroes (TM).

Pfff, it can totally be positive if you want it to be! JAKE THE SNAKE. My favourite episode.
KELLYCAKES!: [caprica] ac;; just an illusionmiss_atom on July 5th, 2011 07:57 pm (UTC)
Haha, I love how important hair is to us.
far_to_nowhere: BAMF-Sarah Connorfar_to_nowhere on July 4th, 2011 09:09 pm (UTC)
HOW DID I MISS THIS FABULOUS POST?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? AHHHHHHHHHH.

AND THERE ARE QUOTES. I SO WANTED QUOTES ON MINE BUT I RAN OUT OF TIME

WHY IS THIS SO AMAZING

WONDERFUL LADIES, WONDERFUL LIST, WONDERFUL ARRANGEMENT. AMAZING. LOVE.
KELLYCAKES!: [game] cersei;; gilded queenmiss_atom on July 4th, 2011 10:17 pm (UTC)
LOOK AT ALL THESE CAPITALSSSSSS I LOVE IT. AND YOUR ICON.

URGH. I need a T:SCC rewatch in my liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife.

ps the quotes almost did me in.
☮ + ♡ + ☺: doctor who - r/d; spoilershihoplastic on July 5th, 2011 10:21 am (UTC)

THIS IS THE MOST BRILLIANT PIECE OF BRILLIANT BRILLIANCE BRILLIANTNESS HAS EVER BRILLIANTED.

IT IS SO BRILLIANT, IT DOESN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH ITS BRILLIANCE.

SO I THINK I MAY JUST COMBUST.

...FROM THE BRILLIANT.

NGH!

KELLYCAKES!miss_atom on July 5th, 2011 07:59 pm (UTC)
THIS IS THE MOST BRILLIANT COMMENT I HAVE EVER HAD.

YOUR ICON IS KILLING ME WITH BEAUTY.
people hold candles, nora: tv | a | lendlesswonder on July 5th, 2011 12:43 pm (UTC)
Probably my favourite post ever. And I've been on LJ for seven years. ALL THE BEAUTY. Addison! Alex Drake! Helen! Lilah! Miss Parker! Sally Harper! Carter! Six! Roslin! Many more besides! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. ♥
KELLYCAKES!: [ats] lilah;; umm...nomiss_atom on July 5th, 2011 08:00 pm (UTC)
Yay! That ius high praise indeed! I LOVE THAT SO MANY PEOPLE LOVE THE LADIES I LOVE. Good taste, well done :)
(Deleted comment)
KELLYCAKES!: [caprica] ac;; just an illusionmiss_atom on July 5th, 2011 08:02 pm (UTC)
:D hehe! Thank you so much!! ♥ ♥
A Most Peculiar Mademoiselle: leverage | more than a teamsnapplesons on July 6th, 2011 03:37 am (UTC)
This is the most epic and awesome post ever.

Question, is there a tv show that you don't watch?! ;)
KELLYCAKES!miss_atom on July 6th, 2011 08:12 pm (UTC)
:D Actually my thoughts while making this were 'I wish I watched more tv' THERE IS ALWASY ROOM FOR MORE :D