KELLYCAKES! (miss_atom) wrote in _iconate_,
KELLYCAKES!
miss_atom
_iconate_

If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased.

Katharine Hepburn
My favourite person picspam

WARNING: Incredibly image heavy.

“Sometimes I wonder if men and women really suit each other. Perhaps they should live next door and just visit now and then.”

"Life can be wildly tragic at times, and I've had my share. But whatever happens to you, you have to keep a slightly comic attitude. In the final analysis, you have got to not forget to laugh."

“Acting is the most minor of gifts. After all, Shirley Temple could do it when she was four.”

"I never lose sight of the fact that just being is fun."

"'Isn't it fun getting older' is really a terrible fallacy. That`s like saying I prefer driving an old car with a flat tyre.

"As one goes through life one learns that if you don't paddle your own canoe, you don't move."

"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun."

"Everyone thought I was bold and fearless and even arrogant, but inside I was always quaking."

"I never realized until lately that women were supposed to be inferior."

"Life is hard. After all, it kills you."

Katharine Hepburn, 1907-2003.

Picspammers Note; There are so many, many reasons that I love Katharine Hepburn and it seems unlikely that anything I type could sum it up. Despite knowing this I am going to try. Katharine Hepburn was fierce, beautiful, talented, giving, intelligent, original and so much more. She lights up the screen and taught me that being yourself, however odd or annoying that is to other people, is what is most important in life. Oh and having plenty of fun.

♥ ♥

Feel free to use the images as banners but please don't edit them, this took me ages to put together.

Go check out this Kate blog; LINK
Tags: katharine hepburn., picspam, picspammy
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 34 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →