1. No swearing. It's just not good netiquette. "Eff" is okay.
2. You MUST be a student at ICJA to join. If I don't know you, you must give me proof of who you are. If not, you're automatically banned.
3. No fighting amongst members. Do that in school, please, but not here. If I see fighting on the boards, there's a warning and then you're banned.
4. All posts must be friends only.
5. Don't excessively gossip or post trash about specific people here. That's just wrong. (Again, you'll have a warning and then be banned on a second offense). I apologize for the rules, but for sanity's sake, we need to be civil (for once). Otherwise, it's all good. Have fun.