Raquel (dragoncrab88) wrote in _i_heart_the_oc,
Raquel
dragoncrab88
_i_heart_the_oc

• Mood:
  • Music:

Last Thoughts?

So...it's over with. I must admit, although there was some last lousy eps, the ending of the OC last night made me almost wish it wasn't over. It's hard to say farewell to the one show you were so obsessed with for years.

But I will say the last ep was done pretty well. I am so, SO happy that Julie didn't choose Ryan's dad over Bullit again and actually, surprise, didn't choose either. I thought she would go back to that deadbeat again but I'm glad she didn't. And Seth and Summer getting married finally= best ending ever for the show. Or maybe that Pancakes gets such cute little babies under Summer's bed lol I loved that scene.

No actually best part was when Ryan was walking around the old home, and seeing all season one memories. My throat actually got a bit tight when he drove away and we saw Marissa one last time in his memory. Does anyone/ can anyone make an icon of her in that scene with the sun behind her sometime? I would love having that.

I say it ended well. I'm glad I got to know such a great show and I would really like to see any teen drama anytime soon match up to some of the amazing characters we got to enjoy here.

I wonder nonetheless how all the actors are now going to do now on their own. I think honestly half will fade away into Lifetime movies, but maybe one or two will be successful somewhere else.
Subscribe

• New Peter Gallagher Interview

I was in a conference call with Peter Gallagher on Friday (yes, I squeed - he's great), and of course we had to talk about The O.C.! Special mention…

• (no subject)

[ 33] The OC [ 38] One Tree Hill (Season 3 + 4) [ 20] Mischa Barton [ 25] Friends [ 16] Music (incl. Arctic Monkeys, Cobra Starship, Panik, Pixie…

• ocelite

Info Apply Watch

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 12 comments

• New Peter Gallagher Interview

I was in a conference call with Peter Gallagher on Friday (yes, I squeed - he's great), and of course we had to talk about The O.C.! Special mention…

• (no subject)

[ 33] The OC [ 38] One Tree Hill (Season 3 + 4) [ 20] Mischa Barton [ 25] Friends [ 16] Music (incl. Arctic Monkeys, Cobra Starship, Panik, Pixie…

• ocelite

Info Apply Watch