lp_slash_queen
_i_heart_slash_

The first fic! ... by me!

Title: Far from lonely
Author: Kat Bennoda
Fandom: CSI
Pairing: Greg/Gil
Rating: PG-13 Angst and rape
Feedback: YES! This is my first CSI slash fic, and I really wanna know what you think!
Summary: Greg gets raped! (That should explain about everything) I had to re post it!
Disclaimer: I do not own CSI, all these characters belong to CBS and … the guy who created the show…I am sorry I don't know his name…anyways, please don't sue me, I only have a quarter.
Author's Note: Thank you Milie! Came up with this story in my dreams! Oh and it was cool, It was sad and beautiful! * Cry *

~~~~~ Far from lonely ~~~~~

It had to be a nightmare, It couldn't have really happened, Not to him. He was a person who helped to put these kinds of people away. And now here he was, lying naked, bruised and bloody. At that moment he cried out as loud as he could.

"HELP ME!!!"

"Greg, can you here me?" A voice came through the darkness. It sounded like Sara, but he wasn't sure. "Greg, stay with us, come on. Don't you die! Don't you dare die!" It sounded like she was crying. She was, she was crying.

"Greg! Dude, come on, just pull through!" A guy voice was talking now, He could tell it was Nick. They were begging and praying for him to live. Why? They were always teasing him, why did they suddenly care? He could hear everything, but he somehow couldn't open his eyes. Then he couldn't hold on anymore and blacked out.

~~~ Three days later ~~~

The sound of a beeping came to his ears. Greg breathed out softly and opened his eyes. When he opened them, he looked around. Of course, as he had expected, it was a hospital room. Sara was sitting next to him, asleep, with her head resting softly on his chest. Greg smiled at all the kind things people had got him and done for him. But that wouldn't be enough to heal what had happen to him. Greg could barely remember what had happened, since it had happened so fast. He sighed.

Sara then stirred and opened her eyes. She sat up, not noticing that Greg was awake. She then looked down at him. He smiled.

"Hey." He spoke. His voice was hoarse and barely audible. Sara burst into tears and hugged him softly. At that moment Nick, Warrick, and Cathrine walked in.

"Your awake!" Cathrine was actually happy to see him alive, even though she was usually extremely mean toward him.

"Hey! Dude, you actually made it. We were all worried about you. Especially Sara, she hasn't left your sight." Nick said as he smiled at Greg. Greg looked at Sara, who was kinda blushing. He sighed as the doctor came in. The others left. The doctor examined him and he was doing a lot better, considering that there had been at least five different people who attacked him. After the doctor left, Greg sighed.

He closed his eyes and began to sing, since he didn't have his music to cheer him up, or his favorite person who didn't even come to visit.

"Memories consume…" He sung. Then he heard his voice was very low and decided he'd try and sing louder to clear his voice. "I hurt much more…" Tears then began to form in his eyes as he realized he was singing about himself. "Breaking the habit, Breaking the habit…Tonight…" Greg didn't hear the footsteps approach and sung louder. " Inside I realize," He cried harder as he sung louder, It hurt him so much. "And this how it ends…Breaking the habit, I'm breaking the habit…Tonight!" He kicked the end of his bed and screamed as he slammed his head back on his pillow and closed his eyes. He finally settled down and opened his eyes to see Gil standing there, looking shocked but calm. Greg sighed and turned on his side, which was excruciatingly difficult and painful. The tears came with every move he made. He didn't like his boss to see him cry, but he couldn't stop.

Gil sighed and sat down next to Greg. "Are you alright?" He questioned. Greg stared up at him, not angry, but sad. He shook his head.

"It hurts." Greg replied.
"What hurts?"
"Everything." Greg said as he cried a little.
"Did they give you pain killers?"
"Yeah, like ten minutes ago."
"Well, that means they'll be going to work any minute now. Don't worry."

Greg sighed. Gil lifted his hand up and stroked his cheek. He made sure to stroke the tears from Greg's eyes. Greg blushed a little, but he didn't pay attention to it as he began to fall asleep. The pain faded and eventually he was sleeping.

~~~ One month later ~~~

"So are you going to stay with me tonight?" Greg asked softly. Sara sighed and shook her head.
"I can't, I'm on the night shift tonight. The case is really close." She replied. "But, I think Grissom is off." She said as Grissom walked up.
"What?" Grissom looked confused as Sara walked off. Greg blushed a little.
"Will you stay at my apartment with me tonight?"
"Uh," Grissom stalled, but smiled. "Sure."

When they arrived at Greg's apartment Grissom was surprised to see it was cleaner than the last time he saw it. Greg sat his bag down on the couch and stood for a second, at a lose of words.

"Uh…" Greg began. "Do you want something to drink or something?"
Grissom walked in a little bit further and smiled. "Sure."
Greg sighed and went to get some water.
"So how have you been?" Grissom asked out of nowhere.
"Uh," Greg was stuck. "Alright, I guess." Grissom stood up and approached Greg and took the water and sat it down. Greg looked confused as Grissom took his hands, which were shaking.
"You'll be ok." Gil said softly. Greg blushed a bit and remembered back to when he had been in the lab explosion, Grissom had said the same thing, and he had been right. Greg smiled and sighed.
"You don't have to stay all night, just for a while." Greg said.
"I don't mind staying longer." Grissom replied and smiled. Greg looked up and was aware that their hands were still together.
"Ok."

That night Greg didn't know where Gil would sleep, or if he even wanted to sleep there.

"Uh…" Greg was confused as he got his bed ready. Grissom was sitting on the couch reading a book of Greg's. Greg walked into the living room.
"Yes, Greg?" Grissom asked softly as he looked up.
"Um, I was wondering if you were gonna stay the night, because if you are, uh, I could well, I…" Greg didn't know where Grissom could sleep. He could always sleep in the bed, but that would be a little weird. Not that Greg would mind, since he did have a crush on his boss.
"Do you want me to stay?" Gil asked.
"I mean you don't have to if you, don't…" Greg trailed off. He really did want Grissom to stay, but he didn't want to seem needy.
"I'll stay." Grissom replied as he stood up.
"Uh, I don't think I have a place for you to sleep though." Greg stated.
"You have a pretty big bed, don't you?" Gil asked. As he saw Greg blush and look away, he smiled to himself.
"Uh, yeah, I guess…I do." Greg blushed and went to the room.
"But if it bothers you, I can sleep on the couch." Gil said as he followed Greg.
"No, I don't mind, it's ok." Greg replied as he got two blankets out.
"Ok." Grissom replied.

~~~ Later that night ~~~

*Why can't I sleep* Greg asked himself as he stared at the ceiling. It was not like he hadn't been able to sleep since the attack. He had been sleeping real well, since Sara had been there. But tonight was different.
Eventually Greg closed his eyes and fell asleep, but it didn't last long. Soon his thoughts brought up memories of the attack. He woke in a cold sweat. Gil was sleeping undisturbed next to him. Greg got up and walked to the bathroom. He ran some warm water and splashed it on his face. He stared in the mirror for a long time that sat down on the edge of the bathtub. He sat like that for an hour. He jumped as Grissom entered the bathroom.

"Greg?" he questioned. "Are you ok?"
"Uh, " Greg hesitated. He could just say he was fine, but that was the furthest thing from the truth. He had so many things he wanted to say, but he didn't know how or where to start. "No."
"Well," Gil started, "What's wrong?" Greg nodded and looked around. He really didn't know where to begin. How about he had been raped like a month ago, or how he was obviously in love with his boss.
"Uh," Greg stalled. Grissom came up beside him and sat down. "Everything." He finally replied.
"Let's start with why you're in here." Gil said softly. Greg sighed.
"Nightmares." Greg replied. That was obvious, but Grissom was still curious.
"Is there anything else on your mind…" Gil said, "Anything you want to say?" Greg hesitated and thought. Maybe he should…would it really hurt to tell him? Grissom was the only other person, aside from Sara, that Greg trusted. Sara knew, she had always known for a long time, even before the attack. The way Greg was around guys, It was obvious to her. But she was a girl. What if Gil reacted different? There was only one way to find out.

"Uh, There is one thing," Greg said softly. Grissom looked interested. "But I'm not sure if I should tell you."
"Well, the real question is, do you want to tell me?" Gil asked logically. Greg sighed.
"I do, but I don't know how you might react to it." Greg said. Grissom smiled.
"Well…do you trust me?" Gil asked. Greg smiled.
"Well, yeah…"Greg trailed off. Grissom looked at him.
"Greg, if you don't want to tell me, you don't have to, only if it's in your best interest." Grissom said softly. Greg looked up at him. It was like Gil was giving him some kind of hint. "Greg?" Greg sighed. He didn't realize what he was doing until he was actually doing it. He leaned forward and pressed his lips softly against Grissom's.
*I trust you*

~~~ The next Morning ~~~

The sun was a bright yellow light, shining in through the window as Greg Sanders opened his eyes. It was morning already. It only seemed like a few hours ago that he was crying in the bathroom. What had happened? And who's arms we're around his waist?

He looked back and saw Gil Grissom's face on his shoulder, sleeping soundly. Greg smiled to himself and brushed a few strands of hair out of Gil's face. *I do trust you... I'm glad you trust me. *

~~~ At the Lab ~~~

Greg sat in the lab processing some evidence on Sara's big case. He sat waiting for the computer to print it out so he could run the results to her. Finally it was done. He wasn't really that excited about the evidence; he just wanted to find Sara. He had to talk to her.

"SARA!" Greg called out to her. She turned around and smiled at him.
"Hey Greg. How's it going?" She asked. He handed her the print out and smiled.
"The DNA on the victim is a match to the suspect." He said. She smiled.
"Thank you!" She was obviously happy with the results.
"Sara, can I talk to you about something?" Greg asked with a grin. She looked interested and nodded. "You know how last night Grissom spent the night with me." She nodded. "Well…I was feeling nervous about the whole thing and couldn't sleep. When I did get to sleep, I kept having nightmares about the attack. Well Grissom was comforting me and I uh… well… revealed my secret." Greg concluded. Sara's mouth dropped.
"Well, what did he say?" She asked eagerly.
"Well, he really couldn't say anything…since I kissed him." Greg replied. Sara grinned.
"Did he kiss you back?" She asked excitedly. Greg nodded. She giggled and grinned. "So are you two together?"
"I don't know. I think so. At least I pretty sure since when I woke up this morning with his arms around my waist." Greg replied. Sara smiled and nodded.
"Well, you're probably still a little shy, so I'll run the evidence by Grissom." She said as she walked off. Greg sighed and went back to work.

"Grissom, the results are back and the DNA is a match to the suspect." Sara said as she placed the papers on his desk.
"Thank you Sara." He said to her.
"Don't thank me, Greg's the one who got the results." She said with a small grin. Grissom looked up at her with a confused look.
"What?"
"Nothing"
"Sara."
"It's nothing, can't I smile?" She said as the grin got bigger. "I gotta go, see ya Grissom." She ran out and left Grissom with a very puzzled face.

On to chapter 2 if you want to find out what happens! PLZ Review!!!

Subscribe

• (no subject)

Harry/Draco, R. This is a WIP. A multi-era fic, in which a trust and vague friendship form over the course of the war. Draco is torn away from all…

• miettes_desmots

Hello, fellow shippers. Are you searching for a H/D challenge community, one that's smallish and unique? If so, miettes_desmots might…

• (no subject)

QTitle: Tented ( part eleven ) Author: devilfancy Pairing: Draco/Harry Rating: NC-17 "Warning(s): many bad puns, snark and oh yeah, SEX m/m, non…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment