January 27th, 2005

(no subject)

I have a paper due in my humanities class on Saturday. I am taking online courses and wrote down on my calender that it was the following Saturday. Needless to say I am freaking out. It is an 8-10 page paper having to do with art, sculpture, or something else related to Humanities. I am looking specifically about the Egyptian time period or the Greek time period. If ANYONE has a paper that is similar to this and is willing to let me "borrow" it for $10 I would be so grateful. I realize this isn't the best way to learn and college is all about learning but I must get a good grade and I don't even know where to start on this paper. If I could just use your paper as a base and elaborate that would be so helpful to me. As college students I know many of you are familiar with the situation I am in. PLEASE let me know if you have ANYTHING that MIGHT help me. I will send you a check for $10 in the mail tomorrow.

Please, save the lectures. I know I should do my own work but this isn't something I do on a regular basis and I'm really in a jam. Thank you very much.

Cross posted all over this biznatch.