?

No account? Create an account
Just to amuse you...... -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
random thoughts

[ website | maintainers journal ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

Each skirt better than the last....and when I say better, I mean the same... [30 Jan 2006|03:59pm]
[ mood | calm ]

The maker doesn't want it. The buyer doesn't need it. The user don't see it.

What is it?

6 comments|post comment

[30 Jan 2006|04:19pm]
[ mood | annoyed ]

Maybe it's just me, but I can't stand people who label other people by their class as in "poor", "middle class", or "rich"...We are all people, aren't we? Does it really matter what kind of life we live and how we live it? Does it really matter if we eat the expensive foods as compared to the "poor" foods? Does it really fuckin matter what clothes we wear, where we buy them, and how much we buy? We are all going to end up 6 feet under ground anyway...unless, of course, it matters what it is you wear in your own coffin.....

Can you believe I actually hear kids arguing about whose clothes are more expensive? Or girls calling other girls out on their generic purses...It's war. It's the superficial battle of "who is better than who?"

I fuckin hate labels, but they are unavoidable...

j0¤

6 comments|post comment

[30 Jan 2006|06:23pm]
It was really quiet in here for a while. Nothing going on but me typing, reading, and listening to the television behind me (news, woot, i'm informed!) very quietly.

Then my dog snorted/snored REALLY LOUDLY.

I screamed. And I think I peed a little bit.
2 comments|post comment

[30 Jan 2006|08:29pm]
Note to self: Don't mess with ne daughter of Jodie Foster. You will get bloody, maimed or killed. And most definitly a large fire/explosion will happen. She will win and save her daughter, so try and kill her cat or something.
7 comments|post comment

[30 Jan 2006|10:12pm]
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
1 comment|post comment

navigation
[ viewing | January 30th, 2006 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]