?

No account? Create an account

28 June 2006 @ 11:53 am

does anyone know if the second season will be out on DVD anyway?

(and cancelled?!! this fucking sucks. they CANCEL huff but they keep Penn and Teller or whatever the hell that is... Showtime wouldn't know a good tv show if it hit them in the face)

(no subject) - dantecorwyn on June 28th, 2006 05:09 pm (UTC) (Expand)
justifiable narcissism: shitter's fullkittysubversa on June 28th, 2006 06:12 pm (UTC)
It should probably still go out on DVD. I don't see any reason why it shouldn't. I mean, they completed the season, so that's enough for a season 2 DVD set.

But yeah, I have no idea why they would keep that stupid Penn and Teller show, or why they promote the hell out of that lame ass Weeds show. Everytime I see the preview for that one with that stupid lead actress I just want to punch through the television set. It makes me so mad that I just recently got into Huff (even rushed out and bought season 1 dvds after only watching two season 2 episodes) and now they're pulling the plug. That timing was just so... perfect. >:(
jgwvr56jgwvr56 on June 29th, 2006 10:46 pm (UTC)
it's such a goddamn bummer. thanks for the info for the DVD thing, though. :-/
Jessnotmyself43 on July 14th, 2006 04:56 pm (UTC)
I dont know if anyone cares, but if you go to Johnmayer.com into his blog section, he wrote a hole entry on Huff and I found it to be entertaining... though, i do love him and find everything he does entertaining lol
Jessnotmyself43 on July 14th, 2006 04:56 pm (UTC)
*whole
ladyjayne77ladyjayne77 on April 10th, 2007 05:06 am (UTC)
I totally didn't know they canceled Huff. That makes me mad. I was looking for it to start again. It's such a great show. No F***ing way. Those F***ers.