?

No account? Create an account

25 June 2006 @ 11:39 pm

*sobs* i can't believe it's over! how could they leave us with all that horrible stuff at the end?! true, they didn't know, but it's so awful to be left like that! and poor teddy! god that was the worst for me, cuz he's my favorite character! and i really loved him and alissa together! i'm so happy she didn't die though, or at least not yet. that would have been too horrible for me to deal with! well i'm just ranting and whining, so i'll let it be.

Current Mood: crappyemotionally devastated

The Queenkatybean on June 26th, 2006 07:03 am (UTC)
can you cut this, please? Thanks.
The Girl With Kaleidoscope Eyeseternalghost on June 26th, 2006 07:55 am (UTC)
of course! i'm sorry, i didn't even think of that!
The Queen: Jon thumbs upkatybean on June 26th, 2006 09:34 am (UTC)
Thank you. I appreciate it. :)
Liz: HP: *stabs*twistinside82 on June 26th, 2006 12:00 pm (UTC)
Emotionally devastated just about covers it.
- she bursts with a kind of madness -: GG: Disappointing mothersillusory_thrill on June 26th, 2006 04:51 pm (UTC)
I was bawling! That Teddy/Izzy scene just KILLED me. And we'll never know what kind of father Russ is or if Huff and Beth get back together or if Alyssa lives....*tear*
anesthesiagirlanesthesiagirl on June 26th, 2006 05:05 pm (UTC)
it is beyond me why this happened. i, too, was bawling at the end. the izzy/teddy scene was so beautiful. i feel like they've died......their lives all ended right there.....

will huff and beth get back together?
will byrd end up being sick like teddy?
will russell shape up now that he's a father?

and, how could you do a final episode without the homeless hungarian?!?!?!?

so very sad.
forgottenpixel on June 26th, 2006 09:12 pm (UTC)
I totally think they were planning on making Byrd sick like Teddy. That whole episode had that vibe. I can't belueve we didn't get to find that out and I can't believe we didn't see the homeless hungarian or any plotline about Huff's stomach issues.