January 18th, 2005

OOC: SUGGESTION

oooh! i have an idea to run by you guys. Actually, I was going to ask Kelly herself but I remembered this is democratic comm so I'll just run it by everyone at the same time.

even though its bad to create backstory for some characters that dont have players, maybe for just this one time for the play's sake, some of us can take on 2 or 3 more characters (Parvati, Millicent, Colin) who would be in the play. We dont have to create new journals for them, but we can insert their names in the threads while logged in to our own char LJs.

example:
Draco was backstage by the right exit holding a rope. He watched the rehearsal from behind the curtain and was bored waiting for his cue to change backdrop. Goyle appeared next to him. Draco looked at him with knitted eyebrows. "What are you doing here?"

Goyle looked down at Draco from his glasses. "Im the understudy for the Walrus." He held up his script for Draco to see. "Professor _________ and Ginny are going to call my name next to start my scene."

Draco had no words. Just a facial reaction. o_O

And when the play is over, we dont play those people anymore. This could also bring some of us to take on second characters too if we enjoy playing who so-and-so and when voila! comm expansion! How does that sound?