June 2nd, 2005

hidalgo

(no subject)

Hello, masterminds!

Okay, I know that layouts are a whole lot of work, but seeing as how I really, really love you all and I really, really need help, I'm going to ask that one of you take pity on me, and make a layout for the RPG community that I co-mod, scarofconquest. It's a completely canon RPG community. It doesn't need a sidebar, just the six links that are already there. Anything Harry Potter related and colorful, something sort of interesting to look at. We've got Harry, Draco, Ginny, Ron, Hermione, Dumbledore, Sirius, Lupin, McGonagall, Cho, basically all the major/majorly minor characters. I don't really have any specifics, I'm up for artistic freedom. If you want specific pictures or more detail, I'll be happy to look something up for you. Garmond text would also be fanfreakingtastic.

If anyone would be so incredibly kind, you can have my soul,firstborn child, or whatever else you want, and *obviously* mad credit would be given on the page and user info and my lj and tattooed on my forehead, and wherever else you want it. Thank you sooooo much to anyone who wants to attempt this. I love you.