THE APPLICATION:
Name: Brianna Rose Willette
Nickname: Brie, Briebrie, Brie Rose
Birthday:
7/12/1988
Sign: Cancer
Where do you live:
Barre, VT
Why do you hate it: Cause the winter’s in VT suck… Other than that, I’m a lot closer to my friends, than I was when I was in VA, although I really do like it down south, and will be moving back after I graduate.
Do you label yourself? (Punk, prep) If so what "are you"?: I don’t label myself, I’m ‘me’…

What is your favorite:
Genre of music: I like everything… seriously
Bands/Artists: Damien Rice, Goo Goo Dolls, Nirvana, Sarah McLachlan, and many more
Song(s): “Iris”- Goo Goo Dolls, “Delicate”- Damien Rice
Television show: One Tree Hill, ER, and American Dreams
Movie: Crazy/Beautiful
Joke: Eh… Not much for jokes… When I read or hear one, then I’ll listen, but anyway.

What is your least favorite
Genre of music: Probably “Bubble Gum Pop” aka Nsync, etc.
Bands/Artists: Britney Spears, she needs to get out of the spotlight, and she can’t sing.
Song: There are a few, but not too many. Just repetitive ones. I guess.
Television show: Mostly anything on MTV
Movie: Hmm… There are a few, I can’t think of any though.

Tell us:
Who is the most overrated band/artist: Courtney Love, leave her alone
Who's the most underrated: Hmm. I don’t know.
What/Who really pisses you off: Backstabbers and liars.
What's something you hate about your best friend: Hmm. I don’t really hate anything about my best friend(s). I take them for who they are.
Who is the coolest member of this community (if you don't know anyone just pick a random person): Ashlyn :D
Why you should be accepted: Hmm. I don’t know. I guess I really need to become active in a community… Maybe this’ll be the one for me…

Post or link to a funny picture:

^I don't know if it's 'funny', but it's my buddah.^

Picture of yourself(at least 2 OF YOUR FACE)

^My boyfriend, Seth, and I^

Your Views:
Abortion: I believe that it should only be done if the mother is at harm or if there is rape/incest involved. I am pro-choice, but I am also against it. I'm sure everyone has heard of the option of adoption.
Homosexual marriages: I'm pro. I believe that you should be able to marry who ever you would like.
The US Government: Don't get me started. Let's just say that I'm not happy with it right now.
Legalization of Drugs: I think they should be legalized, because then the government would be able to control amounts, etc. But I am completely against drugs. I don't believe in them, and I think that there are many people out there who need help because of drugs.
Smoking: I don't like smokers, but if you want to do it, go ahead, just not near me.
Suicide: I think suicide is the selfish way out. I personally have known many people who have done it and it shatters the lives of family and friends.
Stereotypes and Labeling: I don't believe in it, but it happens.
Any other issue: MEDIA.... I don't care who the heck J.Lo is marrying today or tomorrow.

<<3 Brie

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 5 comments