_how_lovely

• Mood:
(THE APPLICATION:
Name: amy

nickname: ames

Birthday: 6/31

Sign: aires

Where do you live: stafford virginia

Why do you hate it: there is nothing to do here, nowhere to go to hang out, no good shows till summer, and its just plain boring. and theres all these hicks here who think their all that and try to act like rich when really, their not.

Do you label yourself? (Punk, prep) If so what "are you"?: i dont label people. but i've been called 'emo'.

What is your favorite:
Genre of music: rock/punk/emo

Bands/Artists: thursday
thrice
brand new
home grown
from autumn to ashes
the early november
the ramones
story of the year
nirvana
matchbook romance
taking back sunday
finch
blink 182
Senses fail
death cab for cutie
postal service

Song(s):one eight seven/senses fail, great heights/postal service, cute without the "e"/taking back sunday, title and registration/death cab for cutie, shut up/blink 182

Television show: wild boyz, will and grace, the oc, south park

Movie: dumb and dumber,scary movie 3, breakfast club, SLC punk, south park movie

Joke: President George W. Bush is visiting an elementary school today and he visits one of the 4th grade classes. They are in the middle of a discussion related to words and their meanings.

The teacher asks the President if he would like to lead the class in the discussion of the word, "tragedy." So the president asks the class for an example of a "tragedy."

One little boy stands up and offers, "If my best friend, who lives next door, is playing in the street and a car comes along and runs him over, that would be a tragedy."

"No" says Bush, "that would be an accident."

A little girl raises her hand: "If a school bus carrying 50 children drove off a cliff, killing everyone involved, that would be a tragedy."

"I'm afraid not" explains the President. "That's what we would call a GREAT LOSS."

The room goes silent. No other children volunteer. President Bush searches the room. "Isn't there someone here who can give me an example of a tragedy?"

Finally, way in the back of the room, a boy named Johnny raises his hand. In a quiet voice he says, "If Air Force One, carrying you and Mrs. Bush, was struck by a missile and blown up to smithereens, that would be a tragedy.

"Correct" exclaims Bush, "that's right. And can you tell me WHY that would be a tragedy?"

"Well," Lil' Johnny said, "because, like you just told us, it wouldn't be an accident, and it sure as hell wouldn't be a great loss."

What is your least favorite
Genre of music: pop/rap

Bands/Artists: hilary duff avril lavienge fifty cent simple plan good charlotte lost prophets hanson joss stone jessica simpson

Song: anything written by the people above^

Television show: TRL, direct effect, pimp my ride, making the band,

Movie: spy kids space cowboys

Tell us:
Who is the most overrated band/artist: good charlotte, linkin park

Who's the most underrated: Senses fail

What/Who really pisses you off: when people tap their fingers really fast or hard on something i just want to fucking kill them. and when people leave like 3 seconds on the microwave and dont push the clear button so you can see the time and you look and the time isnt there just a 3 so i have to walk alll the way over just to push clear because some lazy ass didnt have the decency to push a fucking clear button.

What's something you hate about your best friend: she always inturrupts me.

Who is the coolest member of this community (if you don't know anyone just pick a random person): hopes_too_high

Why you should be accepted: because i took the time to fill this out

Post or link to a funny picture: http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/020804/hoboflex.gif

Picture of yourself(at least 2 OF YOUR FACE)

^^im on the far left

Your Views:
Abortion: im prochoice because of certain scenios like if you are raped or if everything would just be better if you didnt have the child. but if you just do it because the child was a accident i think thats wrong because you shouldnt be having sex if you cant accept the consciences.

Homosexual marriages: marrige=love. enough said. let them get married.

The US Government: i like the fact that we have freedom and all the rights we have but just think, where else would you rather live? no where but america

Legalization of Drugs: theres enough pot heads out there doing it illegally, so why make it legal for them to do it, it makes no sense to ever make pot or any other drug like it legal.

Smoking: ick.

Suicide: its the cowards way out, perminate solution to a temporary problem.

Stereotypes and Labeling: i think its wrong you shouldnt judge someone until you really know them.

Any other issue: no thanks.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments