_how_lovely

• Mood:
  • Music:

Die young & save yourself.

Name: Elizabeth.
Nickname: Scarlett & Liz.
Birthday: December 19th.
Sign: SAG!
Where do you live: Jacksonville, Florida.
Why do you hate it: I don't hate it, alot of good bands come here.
Do you label yourself? (Punk, prep) If so what "are you"?: I'm Trendy? or hardcore, whatever. I'm myself & who I want to be.

What is your favorite:
Genre of music: Screamo, Hardcore, Emo, Post-Hardcore, Metalcore, Rock.
Bands/Artists: Mates of State, Coheed & Cambria, The Smashing Pumpkins, GravyTrain!!!, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Against Me!, Zao, Every Time I Die, Evergreen Terrace, As I Lay Dying, 18 Visions, Comeback Kid, Casey Jones. Stuff like that. :D
Song(s):"Cars that go BOOM!" by Le Tigre, "Death to Traitors" by Beloved, "Romeo a go-go" by Every Time I Die.
Television show: Pimp my Ride, Saved by the Bell, Jimmy Neutron & Rugrats.
Movie: Swim Fan, Donnie Darko, Fight Club, I am Samm, Kill Bill, Stri of Echoes & The Exorcist.
Joke:

What is your least favorite
Genre of music: Bluegrass, Yehaw fuck shit. Just NO!
Bands/Artists: Puddle of Mudd. Really, they should go oaf themselves.
Song: ANYTHING BY PUDDLE OF MUDD.
Television show: That Martha Stewart Slut.
Movie: Cubed.

Tell us:
Who is the most overrated band/artist: Blink 182. But I have to admit, I actually like them, just alot of people now adays just go "THEY IS SO PUNK DAWG!!!!!!1!@!!@#".
Who's the most underrated: GravyTrain!!!
What/Who really pisses you off: Stupid sluts that use incorrect grammar. Lyk3 DiS. FUUUUCK THAT. </3>What's something you hate about your best friend:</b>He's overly too kind & doesn't know how to put his foot down.
Who is the coolest member of this community (if you don't know anyone just pick a random person): I'd have to say hopes_too_high
Why you should be accepted: If I get accepted, I'd vote, promote & participate in this community. That's what I think :]
Post or link to a funny picture:
Picture of yourself(at least 2 OF YOUR FACE)

Your Views:
Abotion: I think if a girl wants to she should be able, but I personally wouldn't.
Homosexual marriages: Love is mother fucking love.
The US Government: I think people need to stop sucking dick & get their balls together.
Legalization of Drugs:I think if we legalized Marijuana, there might be alot less crack/cocain addicts in the world.
Smoking: *COUGH* Cancer *COUGH* but do as you please.
Suicide: There's another way out, believe me.
Stereotypes and Labeling: I really don't care much because they know that they're it, why not believe it when someone tells you?..
Any other issue: Nope :]
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 6 comments