die young and save yourself

THE APPLICATION:
Name:  melissa
Nickname: missy, lissa
Birthday: 2.13.89
Sign: aquarius
Where do you live: southern cali
Why do you hate it: my boyfriend lives 2000 miles away
Do you label yourself? (Punk, prep) If so what "are you"?: somewhat.. others say i'm a "jock" a "flirt" and a "prep" .. obnoxious i know. lol

What is your favorite:
Genre of music: i honestly like just about every kind of music.. r&b, hip hop, rap, pop, punk, emo, ska...
Bands/Artists: Marroon 5, D12, Outkast, Hoobastank, Dashboard, Coldplay, Story of the Year, Yellowcard, 3 Doors Down, Black Eyed Peas, No Doubt, Spill Canvas, Guns n Roses, Taking Back Sunday, Evanescence, Led Zeppelin, Usher, Ludacris, Britney Spears
Song(s): Everytime, Roses, Leave, This Love, U got it bad, Yeah, Burn, My band, the reason, Overnight Celebrity, Toxic, Let's Get Retarded, If you're not the one, all my life.
Television show: the O.C. baby
Movie: Peter Pan, Shrek, Butterfly Effect, Legally Blonde, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Finding Nemo, Love & Basketball
Joke: what's long, hard, and filled with semen? --- a submarine, u perv!

What is your least favorite
Genre of music: hard rock/ metal
Bands/Artists: i can't really think of one i don't like just a little
Song: Baby Boy ~ beyonce... its so overplayed and annoying
Television show: 7th Heaven.. too unrealistic
Movie: guy movies... too much action.. not enough romance

Tell us:
Who is the most overrated band/artist: the girl that just won American Idol.. i don't like her voice
Who's the most underrated: Hilary Duff i guess? a lot of ppl don't like her..
What/Who really pisses you off: this guy i know... i actually went to prom with him UGH he is sOo annoying.. i just hate when people think they know everything and are ALWAYS sarcastic.
What's something you hate about your best friend: she's a little skanky haha but i love her
Who is the coolest member of this community (if you don't know anyone just pick a random person): hopes_too_high (don't know anyone)
Why you should be accepted: because i love rating communities... i'm always online... and i bring life to the party.
Post or link to a funny picture:

Mel_potato_chip_lips.jpg well this isn't exactly funny.. it's kind of stupid.. but sorry. lol
Picture of yourself(at least 2 OF YOUR FACE)

Melpre-promoshoulderviewcropped.jpg  cropped_headshot_from_Mel_grad.jpg  Mel_first_day_of_school2.jpg  PA110036.jpg

Your Views:
Abortion: i consider it murder. if only given a chance that child could grow into something great.
Homosexual marriages: it's a free country so you can love whoever you want.. however I think the marriage between a man and woman should be distinguished from that of 2 men or 2 women. But I have some gay friends and i respect that they did not choose to be that way.. and just want to be happy.
The US Government: When asked if Democracy was the best form of government, Roosevelt ( i think ) said: "I think Democracy is the worst, except for all the others." I agree. No government is right 100% of the time, and everyone can't be happy, but they are trying.
Legalization of Drugs: While I feel that maybe it would be better for tax payers and what not.. I still can't bring myself to support it because I imagine the whole country just being druggies. Drugs aren't good for you. Why should we have them? (I'm talking about illegal drugs here.. medical drugs are great of course)
Smoking: I will never smoke, I don't really see the point at all. It's bad for you and.. that's all.
Suicide: Tragic. No one should ever feel so horrible and hopeless that they have to do that... but many people do. and that's sad. Our world is so depressing nowadays. So much hate, so little love. *tear*
Stereotypes and Labeling: Stereotypes can be horrible because every person was created an individual.  It's wrong to judge before you know them, but even I admit that sometimes I do.  Our society was brought up that way.
Any other issue: Animal Rights: I feel that since animals are helpless, and we basically took over their natural habitats, we need to work even harder to give them justice and help them.

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment