my application

THE APPLICATION:
Name: Megan
Nickname: Meg, Megsie
Birthday: 11/5/85
Sign: scorpio
Where do you live: wi
Why do you hate it: it gets really cold
Do you label yourself? (Punk, prep) If so what "are you"?: i'd say im a bit of everything

What is your favorite:
Genre of music: punk but i'll listen to almost anything
Bands/Artists: it has recently become blink
Song(s): stay together for the kids, and jump by van halen
Television show: law and order
Movie: i dont really have one
Joke: mmmm cant think of any right now

What is your least favorite
Genre of music: oldies i think
Bands/Artists: jessica simpson.
Song: um... idk for sure
Television show: sponge bob
Movie: anything that can't keep my interest for more than 10 minutes, which is most movies

Tell us:
Who is the most overrated band/artist: jessica simpson.
Who's the most underrated: seven nations
What/Who really pisses you off: when someone hurts someone else unnecessarily
What's something you hate about your best friend: she doesn't know much about real life
Who is the coolest member of this community (if you don't know anyone just pick a random person): idk... random... (augh. i cant see anyone right now!!!)
Why you should be accepted: i'm a fun person when you get to know me and i'm quite creative, unique, and don't judge ppl on their appearance alone
Post or link to a funny picture: i don't know how to.
Picture of yourself(at least 2 OF YOUR FACE) you could go to www.snowboard.com and search for dustergrl but otherwise, i have no idea honestly.

Your Views:
Abotion: nope. everyone should have their baby unless it will kill the mother because so many want a child that can't have one
Homosexual marriages: oh yeah. go right ahead.
The US Government: it sucks
Legalization of Drugs: it would cause problems, but at the same time it might take away petty crime.
Smoking: i think it's suicide.
Suicide: um i don't think it's right. it's never your only way out.
Stereotypes and Labeling: fine, but only if it's the truth. i can't say it doesn't happen because i do it on occasion, but it shouldnt happen.
Any other issue: individuality is underrated. no one should be a slave to someone else or the style around them. i saw this girl today and she had her little friend holding her lipgloss while she applied it, and then her little friend had to put her lipgloss in her purse for her too. not cool.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments