Rustanator (rustanator) wrote in _how_lovely,
Rustanator
rustanator
_how_lovely

• Mood:
  • Music:

'Die young and save yoursel" (look at me i read the rules)

Name: Rusty
Nickname: Rustanator, Rustman, Faggot
Birthday: 7/28/89
Sign: Leo
Where do you live: Alabama
Why do you hate it: B/c the education sucks and way to many red necks
Do you label yourself? (Punk, prep) If so what "are you"?: I don't label myself

What is your favorite:
Genre of music: Metal
Bands/Artists: Spineshank, Disturbed, Metallica, Likinpark
Song(s): Can't pick one
Television show: Don't really watch tv
Movie: Can't pick just one
Joke: An 85 year old man visits his doctor to get a sperm count. The geezer's given a jar and told to bring back a sample. The next day he returns to the doctor with an empty jar.
"What happened?" says the doctor. "Well," the old man starts, "I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand, then her left -- nothing. Then she tried with her mouth, first with her teeth in, then with her teeth out, still nothing. We even called Evelyn, the lady next door, but still nothing."
The doctor bursts out, "You asked your neighbor?" "Yep, No matter what we tried we couldn't get that damn jar open."

What is your least favorite
Genre of music: Pop or rap
Bands/Artists: blink182
Song: There are alot of them
Television show: don't really watch tv!
Movie: Excel saga

Tell us:
Who is the most overrated band/artist: Blink182
Who's the most underrated: Spineshank
What/Who really pisses you off: My ex gf pisses me off
What's something you hate about your best friend: He does stuff just to be "cool"
Who is the coolest member of this community (if you don't know anyone just pick a random person): hopes_too_high
Why you should be accepted: B/c I am a nice guy
Post or link to a funny picture: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/babygay.html
Picture of yourself(at least 2 OF YOUR FACE)

Your Views:
Abotion: I think the Woman should have the right to choose. Only to a point tho. After the nervous system has developed (meaning it can feel) then i think it is wrong.
Homosexual marriages: Gays are human. Humans have naturl right according to our Declaration of Independence. The pursuit of happiness is one of them. So since gays are human they get that right.
The US Government: Works well to a extent. There are many flaws but that is true with every goverment
Legalization of Drugs: I think if they legalize drugs they should tax the drugs alot and lower the income tax and sales tax.
Smoking: Its a very bad habit and a waste of money.
Suicide: Wussy way out. If the world makes me sad i would kill the world or die trying.
Stereotypes and Labeling: Its wrong to do it before you know someone for real and thats how it happens all the time.
Any other issue: Religion: Its your choice. Everyone needs something to believe in to give them hope so you should believe in whatever gives you hope.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments