_hotties

new hottie.

xxgeneral

1) age 20.
2) sex F.
3) location NJ.
4) sexual preference straight, baby.

xxfavorites

1) 3 favorite movies Old School, Dodgeball (that new movie), and Mean Girls.
2) 5 favorite bands and why
1. Christina Aguilera: She has some decent songs. Her voice is strong, too. She also has that "I don't give a fuck what you think" attitude that I admire.
2. No Doubt: I've been listening to them since I was 15. & I just think Gwen and Gavin are adorable.
3. Josh Groban: He has such a strong voice and listening to his songs in a different language is good stuff.
4. Michelle Branch: I liked a few of her songs. There was one song I completely loved, and I'll remember the rest of my life: While I was listening to it, my friend called me and told me that a friend of ours died in a car accident. (God bless his soul).
5. ? I'll admit that I don't really cement myself to bands because my taste of music changes. I'm open-minded when it comes to music. But the ones listed are what I usually listen to.
3) 2 favorite songs "Set You Free" from Michelle Branch; "Voice Within" C. Aguilera.
4) 2 favorite books: "Chocolate War" and "Harvest".

xxopinions

1)racism Hate is unnecessary. There are the stereotypes, but if everyone just looks beyond that and see the individual person for who they are, then just maybe there wouldn't be so much hate in the world. Not everyone = some stereotype.
2)abortion I'm against it. I use to think that abortions are okay for raped victims, but a family out there would want to be the parents of that baby.
3)polotics (as in..the current political situations) Politics make me fall asleep, but all I can say is Bush isn't doing a good job for our country =\ We made a mess over there ... nice going Bush.
4)labels Labels are stupid. Everyone should just be themselves, wear whatever they want to and not limit themselves to a certain group according to their outfits. Everyone is awesome in their own way :)
5)society I think it's going down the drain. I think we're taking image a little too seriously ... like plastic surgery just to look like a superstar?
6)premarital sex It's the person's choice. Just be smart and use a contraceptive. Better to be safe than sorry, right?
7)religion Again, it's the person's decision. But people should know that if they're really into their religion, they shouldn't try to force it among other people and expect them to convert.
8)mental illness No one has the right to make fun of people with mental illnesses. They're already dealing with such an illness, why make their lives a living hell? Treat them equally :)

xxextras

1)what made you want to join this community? The questions on this application were good ones. Plus this community is new, so I figured, why not :)
2) who did you promote us to? (post a link here) link!

now add some pictures of yourself
*mandatory*

o1.

o2.

o3.

<333
Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 16 comments