new hottie

xxgeneral
1) age 13
2) sex female
3) location woodland hills, california
4) sexual preference males

xxfavorites
1) 3 favorite movies stepmom, series of unfortunate events, the notebook
2) 5 favorite bands and why the who because i just love their music, the rolling stones because i've grown up on them, taking back sunday and brand new because i can relate to their music, and the beatles because i am obsessed with their songs, and so is my bestest friend
3) 2 favorite songs "won't get fooled again" by the who and "logan to government center" by brand new
4) 2 favorite books "go ask alice" and "catalyst" by laurie halse anderson

xxopinions
1)racism i don't get why people have to cliche other people by their ethnic background. i'm half mexican, but i'm not how other people cliche mexican background people. soemtimes, people do live up to the cliche's of their race, and that's why there's racism in the world. i don't cliche people like that, but i know many other people do, and i think it's wrong.
2)abortion i would be pissed at the government not to give me the right to the decision, but it's still morally wrong. it's not right to kill a baby. it's almost the same as having it and giving it up for adoption.
3)politics (as in..the current political situations) i'm for bush. i know you'll mark me down for this, but i agree with him, yes. he has done all he can do for the country, and i can tell he has all good intentions and wants the best for the u.s.
4)labels as i said in racism, a lot of people live up to what their labeled as, but i don't like labels. i don't think i'd be labelled as anything, and i know i label some people, but it realyl isn't fair to the person inside.
5)society i think society is slowly degrading by the year. when i was in fifth grade i was into pop and was pretty positive. nowadays, i walk by my elementary school on my way home afterschool, and i see all these little kids in a cheer squad and wearing metallica shirts! the innocence of little kids is wayyyyyy less than it was when i was little. and people killing each other and violence, it makes me feel unsafe just going to school and going in my own living room at night!
6)premarital sex if the time is right, it's your choice. i WAS just baptized catholic, but i do have a lot of my own opinions. i know that if the time is right for me, i'm going to do it, but i'll have to put a lot of thought into it.
7)religion i'm a strong catholic, i do believe in a higher power named God. some aspects, i don't exactly agree with thoroughly, but people NEED something to believe in.
8)mental illness i am glad that schools offer special programs for the mentally ill. i don't make fun of them or anything, a lot of people my age do, but i'm really tolerant. they can't help it. if they could change themselves, they probably would. people need to respect each other, it's one of the flaws in pur society today.

xxextras
1)what made you want to join this community? the fact that it seemed pretty cool
2) who did you promote us to? (post a link here)http://www.livejournal.com/users/star_gazerx/9533.html?view=57661#t57661

me:
sorry these are crappy, my camera sucks. :(
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com (i'm on the left)
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments