June 27th, 2004

sunny

new hottie

xxgeneral
1) age: 18
2) sex: giRl
3) location: Manhatten NYC
4) sexual preference: hav a boyfriend (straight)

xxfavorites
1) 3 favorite movies: Blow, Cruel Intentions, Romy and Michele's High School Reunion, Girl Interrupted
2) 5 favorite bands and why: Dashboard Confessional..they sound great..Britney Spears- so gorgeous love her songs..Yellowcard- great for summer..Christina Aguilera- been a fan since forever..love how she writes her own music ..Black Eyed Peas- they have fun songs..great to dance to..
3) 2 favorite songs -California- Phantom Planet..Our Lips are Sealed- GoGo's

4) 2 favorite books- The devil wears Prada, To Kill a Mockingbird

xxopinions
1)racism: i'm not racist..i think it has gotten better..but there is definetly racism out there
2)abortion- i'm against abortion..i think that there are plenty of families out there who can't have children and would love to adopt..
3)politics (as in..the current political situations)- I am a Republican.. I think that George Bush is doing a very good job.. I hate John Kerry, I hate the close minded, cool-aid drinking Liberals..they should all go to hell..and the reason that more of the Liberals are protesting and not many republicans are is because all of the republicans are out working while the stupid ass liberals are being lazy and stupid.
4)labels- i don't like labels..each person is different
5)society- i think people should be themselves and if they happen to fit in society that's great but if not..they should keep being themselves
6)premarital sex- personally..i would wait till i'm married..but i don't feel strongly against anyone who does have premarital sex
7)religion- i am Roman Catholic.. i believe there is something beyond this life
8)mental illness- what about mental illness..idon't think i'm mental haha..but people are and that's sad..

xxextras
1)what made you want to join this community?: i think i'm pretty hot.. haha.. and i think that i have a good personality and strong beliefs

now add some pictures of yourself

• Current Mood
    chipper