_hotties

• Mood:

new hottie

xgeneral
Lindsey
1) age15
2) sex female
3) location Florida
4) sexual preference straight 9i like guys)

xxfavorites
1) 3 favorite movies The Notebook Grind Chicago
2) 5 favorite bands and why The Killers ,Taking back Sunday My chemical ROmance ,Death Cab for Cutie, relient K ( not many people have heard of them so i enjoy listeninig to my own thing.  Some of thier songs just make me want to rock out lol)
3) 2 favorite songs Lala Mr. Brightside
4) 2 favorite books Gossip Girls _I like it like that  The A-list

xxopinions
1)racism- disgusting.  It hink that is the most horrible thing that could ever happen to life
2)abortion i think its unnacceptable xcept in the case of a rape
3)polotics (as in..the current political situations) Ummmm I dont like what our economy has been going through Go Kerry!
4)labels I like Holister and things likethat but when it all comes down to it, its not the label its how hott i look in it.  Just because i'm wearing Gucci won't make me hott, but how i wear it will
5)society I like the society i live in but there can always be improvements.  I just wish people werent so judgemental
6)premarital sex- if u are truly in love with the person i think its ok
7)religion I am proud of my catholic religion.  I wont pretend like i dopntg ot ochurch and stuff just so people will think im cool
8)mental illness-  its so sad how nowadays kids are made fun of if they have a mental illness ive witnessed it and its sad

xxextras
1)what made you want to join this community? i wanted to join a community for hotties
2) who did you promote us to? (post a link here)ummm i dont know how to promote you sorry:9 but ill put it on my info that im promoting you!?//

now add some pictures of yourself
*mandatory*
That's me with my cousin MAtthew

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments