& you didn't mean to ♥ me back, but i know you did (_somethinghot) wrote in _hotties,
& you didn't mean to ♥ me back, but i know you did
_somethinghot
_hotties

• Mood:
  • Music:

new hottie

xxgeneral
1) age 16
2) sex female
3) location north carolina
4) sexual preference straight

xxfavorites
1) 5 favorite movies and why

1. Breakfast at Tiffany's - Audrey! :)
  2. Pirates of the Caribbean - what's not to LOVE?
  3. LOTR - just amazing.
  4. Harry Potter - is love. <3
  5. Fargo - insane, dark comedy .. really good.

2) 5 favorite bands and why

1. Rooney - amazing music, I've been in love with them for over a year now haha and still adore them.
  2. Switchfoot - incredibly talented, great lyrics...
  3. Bering Strait - two words: RUSSIAN BLUEGRASS! <3
  4. Amici Forever - ROCK OPERA HEEHEE :)
  5. Weezer - is love.

3) 5 favorite songs and why

1. Stay Away by Rooney - the lyrics.
  2. Dare You To Move by Switchfoot - the lyrics, the whole song in general is just gorgeous.
  3. Gone by Switchfoot - it's my class's anthem!! :)  <333333
  4. Jagged Edge of a Broken Heart by Bering Strait - lovely vocals and lyrics.
  5. To Where You Are by Josh Groban - <3333333333333333

4) 2 favorite books and why

1. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee - it is just an incredible book, I love it everytime I read it.
  2. Ender's Game (the whole series) by Orson Scott Card - WOW.  These books are amazing, I just love them, they're intelligent, witty, and I love them .... and I'm not even a HARDCORE SCI-FI fan ;P hah.

xxopinions
1)racism - sucks!  why the HELL would anyone judge somebody by the color of the skin or the country they hail from?  it's just ignorant, and i hate it.
2)abortion - is horrible, unless in the case of a tube pregnancy, which would kill both mother and child if the mother tried to give birth.
3)polotics (as in..the current political situations) - a big mess!
4)labels - evil.
5)society - also just a big mess.
6)premarital sex - I don't believe in it, I believe sex should be saved for marriage, or it takes away from the "specialness" of it.  I have a lot better answer for this when it isn't 1:33 AM... ;P
7)religion - I'm a Christian, so uhm.. pro?  lol.
8)mental illness - people can't help when they're mentally ill?  not quite sure what this is asking for.

xxextras
1)what made you want to join this community? KELLEY <33333333 (xkissthesky)
2) who did you promote us to? http://www.livejournal.com/users/_somethinghot/44696.html?view=183192#t183192

now add some pictures of yourself

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh @ photobucket.

i think i'm one of the "auto-accepted" ones still (first 5 right?) & i just filled out this whole thing then photobucket wouldn't let me sign in.  should i delete this and try to do it again tomorrow w/ pics or just edit+add pics ASAP?  :P  rawr.  </3@photobucket&LJ.

Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 5 comments