_seventyxseven (_seventyxseven) wrote in _hotties,
_seventyxseven
_seventyxseven
_hotties

new hottie

xxgeneral
1) age: 18
2) sex: Chica
3) location: Home is the city that never sleeps and my college town is the lovely Washington DC
4) sexual preference: Straight

xxfavorites
1) 3 favorite movies: Donnie Darko, Euro Trip, Seven
2) 5 favorite bands and why: Right now i would have to say im listening most to Waking Ashland, This Day and Age and The Academy Is. They're my favorites because they know how to write and perform music extremely well. They dont sound like everything else out there, so fake and generic ya know?
3) 2 favorite songs: Oh wow thats fuckin hard. Ill try though. Im gonna go with Second Place Victory by This Day and Age and Like a Movie by Midtown
4) 2 favorite books: Without a doubt, Catcher in the Rye and Hamlet. Hamlet speaks for itself and i dont care what anyone says, Catcher in the Rye is vital to teenage learning.

xxopinions
1)racism: Fucking sucks and shouldnt exist. Against anyone, its wrong.
2)abortion: If someones personally against it, thats fine. But I def. think that no matter what, it should be legal, I think its a woman's right to choose, although its also a persons right to personally disagree.
3)polotics (as in..the current political situations: I didnt like Kerry. I dont like Bush. I cant wait until 2008 when hopefully we can have a president than can do this country good. This may sound crazy and I may get bitched at for it, but has anyone ever heard John Stewart talk? He actually knows his shit. Funny how a comiedian can be more intellegant then a presidential candidate.
4)labels: Ridiculous...everyone is their own person. Just be unique. Then labels wont exist.
5)society: Thats hard. I think there are alot of fucked up things in our society right now. Like the media running our lives, our constant need for money and riches and power. But I love that we live in a country where we speak our own mind and are free to do our own thing.
6)premarital sex: I personally think if you are in love and feel it is time for you to lose your virginity, to do so. But if you wanna wait- then thats rad for you too.
7)religion: I think having religion in your life is a very spiritual thing. But i believe that EVERYONE should be entitled to their own beliefs and should be respected for them. I also dont think religion should be running this country.
8)mental illness: If you have it...get help. Haha

xxextras
1)what made you want to join this community? I was just searching around and y'all are hott...what can i say? haha
2) who did you promote us to? (post a link here): Okay im not exactly sure how to promote, but if im accepted i promise i will promote the shit out of it, haha

now add some pictures of yourself:
title or description
this is the most recent pic of me
title or description
me being sillyyy
title or description
juuust a random silly picture
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments