Louis Hilton
out_of_place101
_hotties

*New Hottie*

xxgeneral
1) age: 15
2) sex: Male
3) location: NJ babbyyy, hehe
4) sexual preference: guyz n galz ( im bi, lol)

xxfavorites
1) 3 favorite movies: bourne supermisy,white chicks(hahaha funny!!), anchorman, dawn of the dead
2) 5 favorite bands and why: Ashlee Simpson, good lyrics. The Postal Service, everyone has their meloncholly side.
3) 2 favorite songs : " Endless Summer" ashlee simpson, reminds me of someone i have a BIG crush on...
4) 2 favorite books : haha i dont really like books...heh

xxopinions
1)racism: i think its totally stupid. i dont know why people can be so ignorant about other peoples differences..i think it is totally out of hand nowadays
2)abortion: i think it should only be used if the woman/girl was rapedor the baby indangered the mothers life , and anything else it shoulldnt be used.
3)polotics (as in..the current political situations) dont really follow em. sryy
4)labels: well i dont classify myself as anything really, people call me a prep so i go allong with it..lol
5)society: i think its getting a little crazy, too much ignorance..
6)premarital sex: its fine if you love the person.
7)religion: it doesnt matter who you believe in, its the person.
8)mental illness: should be treated as much as possible, the mentally ill have as much rights as non mentally ill people/

xxextras
1)what made you want to join this community? the appeal, looks very hot/
2) who did you promote us to? (post a link here) www.livejournal.com/users/out_of_place101

now add some pictures of yourself

** no im not gangster, its posing...people sed i looked gangster..lol**

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 7 comments