I'm new...like Woah

THE APPLICATION
BASICS BABY!
1.Name:
Becca
2.Location: Indiana
3.Status: Single bitches! <3
4.Sexuality: Straight
5:Label: Prep....i'm not realy pretty in person or whatever...just because of the clothes i wear
6.Age/birthday: 15...april 7, 1989...i'm a yougin for my grade, my grade being 10
7.Give yourself a rating(1-10): 8

DON'T SUCK UP, BE YOURSELF:
Your views on...
Abortion:
totally up to the birth mother.  i myself could never have an abortion, but i don't think it's right to take away the option.  if you force a woman who isn't finacially, physically, or emotionally ready for a child think of the problems that can arrise...is that any better then terminating the pregnancy?
Gay Marriage: i'm down for it.  i have absolutely no problem with it.  you are who you are.  if who you are is gay...then people better except it.
Presidential Election: i'm hopin kerry will win, because i truly don't like the way bush handled the 9/11 situation.  i don't know if anybody else would've done a better job...but i know bush didn't
School Cafeteria Food: ehhh i'm not a fan of it.  i usually wait to eat lunch when i get home from school which is at like 3
God and Religion: don't believe in either of them.  if you do...thats totally cool, i'm not judgin, but i'm not one who's realy down for a "higher power" thing.  we control ourselves and destiny
Drugs/Alchol: drugs are so not cool.  however, i'll admit i do drink occasionally and i'm not ashamed of it
Evolution: well since i'm not an adam and eve kinda girl...i'm thinkin in the whole ape evolution thing

TELL ME SOME MORE ABOUT YOUR "WONDERFUL" SELF
1. favorite movie(2):
blow, fast times at ridgemont high
2. favorite artist/band(2): sublime and ashlee simpson.....i pretty much like everything though
3. favorite food: hmm...that one is a toughee..i love food.  haha....but i'd say either mashed potatoes or pickles
4. Most Embarassing Story: believe it or not...i don't have one.  i have embarassing things that happen all the time because i'm like the clumsiest person you'll ever meet, but i don't have one outstanding moment
5. Hobby: i play guitar!  ooh how i adore it!
6. Brag about yourself: i have a 4.5 GPA
7. Something unique: my passion for ska music
8. Which cartoon character represents you/why?: timmy from the fairly odd parents...haha just because i wish i had fairy god parents
9. Do you think pink is the new black: no not really.  hahaha...actually a school nearby mine has just banned all the students from wearing pink, because it was some gangs colors.  isn't that ridiculous?  no pink?

FAMOUS PEOPLE...LIKE WOAH
GALS
Paris Hilton:
totally awesome...and i see no coincidence in "one night in paris" coming out right before the simple life...lol.  in fact i've seen that movie...haha.  weird story.
Ashlee Simpson: i like her music and her personality...but i don't think she's rock, as she likes to catagorize herself....
Lindsay lohan: she actually seems pretty cool.  like hilary duff annoys the hell outta me...but lindsay lohan just looks liek somebody who would beat the shit outta her
GUYS
Michael Phelps:
love him!
Orlando Bloom: umm...i don't really care for him that much.  a lot of people are like way obsessed, but i think he looks greasy
Johnny Depp: i am obsessed with j. depp, because he's the hottest mother effer ever!
Arnold Swarzeneiger:  ooooh true lies!  i love that movie.  i thnk it's funny that arnold called the california senate girly men...lol

QUESTIONS:
What is your school life like?:
well i'm kinda the girl who talks all period long, and somewhat of the class clown who annoys the teachers.  and what extra annoys them is that i get straight A's
Do you make fun of the uglies?: i'll admit that i used to...but my school is so small, that that got old in like 6th or 7th grade...so i really don't any more
How concetied are you (0-100%): i'm not too conceited...i can look good if i try, but i can totaly look liek shit...so i'm gonna go with a 40 % 
What would you wish for if granted 1 wish[no more wishing for more wishes]:
i'd wish for the ability to answer any question and be able to prove the answer
What book are you currently read/why?: gravity's rainbow...bcause it's my favorite book of all time, and i always read it over and over and over
Are you too cool for others: nope...they're too cool for me
Describe your best outfit: pink and black striped skirt...kinda diagnal stripes, and a plan black baby t with a v-neck...it's adorable!

OTHER STUFF
Where did you promote us[you know that is required] Please give a link to wear you did: </a></a>hotabay

where did you find us: cherish_41_24 commented in my lj

POST 3 PICTURES OF YOURSELF[MORE ARE WELCOMED, BUT NO MORE THAN 6]

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 8 comments