_hottest1alive

• Mood:
  • Music:

I'm new...like Woah

THE APPLICATION
BASICS BABY!
1.Name: Dawn
2.Location: Washington
3.Status: Talking to my Craig...not sure where its going right now.
4.Sexuality: I LOVE my boys!
5:Label: girly i guess...HAHA...my guy friend just said...your apart of the "Hot girl" group...soo there ya go.
6.Age/birthday: Turned 16 on July 11
7.Give yourself a rating(1-10): David said a 9...but i'm not gonna answer this one on my own.
DON'T SUCK UP, BE YOURSELF:
Your views on...
Abortion: I honestly dont think anything is wrong with abortions....its your own choice what you want to do with your baby.
Gay Marriage: If i love someone...i dont want to be told i cant be with them legally. I think its stupid that anyone else should be told that. Love is love.
Presidential Election: KERRY ROX MY SOX! lol
School Cafeteria Food: EWWWW! i hate school lunches....haha..i go off campus.
God and Religion: Personally i'm not devoted to god and i dont give him my everything...but if your like that...thats awesome...again its your choice.
Drugs/Alchol: hate drugs...love alchohal!
Evolution: I guess i believe in it...its either that or god...and i dont really believe in god. I dont think it's possible to say one man in the sky created us all.

TELL ME SOME MORE ABOUT YOUR "WONDERFUL" SELF
1. favorite movie(2): The Notebook, Love and Basketball
2. favorite artist/band(2): Ashlee Simpson, Do or Die
3. favorite food: CHINESE FOOD...i'm a vegetarian so i dont eat meat...soo i love tofu. (chinese food)
4. Most Embarassing Story: HAHA...this is really sick and i dont even think i should be telling you this but the last time i told an embarassing story the people got mad at me because it wasnt embarassing enough...sooo heres embarassing. I was on the bus with Craig and I had a skirt on and he kept grabbing my ass and going under my skirt and touching my asss and stuff...well i was really horny and i had a skirt on with a thong underneath....i was really wet (its not like nobody has been wet before) soo the rest kind of explains itself. a thong doesnt really protect much. I hope that wasnt to sick...but thats all i can think of thats ACTUALLY an embarrasing story.
5. Hobby: Swimming, seeing movies, hanging out with friends, sleeping in! lol...tennis...
6. Brag about yourself: I have tons of friends, and i have beautiful hair...lol...everyone tells me i do and i agree. And i have the most gorgeous boyy in the world....ahhh...craig!
7. Something unique: I'm probably the only teenager that feels guilty when i do something bad that my mom wouldnt approve of. thats pretty unique.
8. Which cartoon character represents you/why?: I dont really watch cartoons anymore so i couldnt say.
9. Do you think pink is the new black: Yes! Pink is my favorite color so i have to say yes!

FAMOUS PEOPLE...LIKE WOAH
GALS
Paris Hilton: She seems wayyy slutty to me....she's pretty but i think she trys to hard. She's spoiled to.
Ashlee Simpson: I LOVE ASHLEE SIMPSON...she seems real to me...shes always herself and thats why shes soo amazing.
Lindsay lohan: She's beautiful and a pretty good actress.
GUYS
Michael Phelps: he's an AWESOME swimmer! He ROX! GO Michael Phelps!
Orlando Bloom: eh...hes ok.
Johnny Depp: *SIGH* hott shit! thats for sure!
Arnold Swarzeneiger: I was really freaked out by him when i saw this one movies he was in. soo ever since then he's freaked me out.

QUESTIONS:
What is your school life like?: I love school!
Do you make fun of the uglies?: guilty...but i promised myself this year i wouldnt do that. My goal is to be nice to everyone.
How concetied are you (0-100%): i dont know...i'm not concetied compared to a lot of my friends.
What would you wish for if granted 1 wish[no more wishing for more wishes]: For my mom to be alive again.
What book are you currently read/why?: The secret life of bees...my mom said i have to read it...soo i said ok
Are you too cool for others: NO....I think everyone is cool in there own way.
Describe your best outfit: hmmm....i dont know...maybe my orange/pinkish abercrombie pants with my white tank top under my white lacy abercrombie tank. I'm not sure i have a lot of favorites.

OTHER STUFF
Where did you promote us[you know that is required] Please give a link to wear you did: barbiegirls
where did you find us: I was searching under the hobby "pedicures"

POST 3 PICTURES OF YOURSELF[MORE ARE WELCOMED, BUT NO MORE THAN 6]

On the Right

I have the lay on!

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 10 comments