December 3rd, 2006

(no subject)

[x] Name: Aurora
[x] Age: 16
[x] Location: The Bubble, TX
[x] How did you hear about the Horrorpops?: A hellcat sampler way back when...
[x] Have you seen them live?: Once and it was amazing!
[x] What are some other bands your interested in?: a wilhelm scream, afi, against all authority, agnostic front, anti-flag, armor for sleep, autumn, bad religion, bedlight for blue eyes, black flag, bright eyesbullet train to vegas, buzzcockscigaretta, clockwise, crash romeo, crass, crowfish, dahlia seed, dead to fall, depeche mode, eisley, elliot smith, empty face, fugazi, gatsbys american dream, head automatica, husker du, iggy pop, interpol, jawbreaker, kill hannah, ladytron, last hope, lifetime, linkin park, mindless self indulgence, minor threat, morrissey, muse, my bloody valentine, my chemical romance, operation ivy, panic! at the disco, patent pending, pretty girls make graves, propagandhiradiohead, rain, rancid, red knife lottery, refused, rites of spring, ryan's hope, samhain, say anything, scarling, snow patrol, suicidal tendencies, sunny day real estate, texas is the reason, the (international) noise conspiracy, the adicts, the blood brothers, the bouncing souls, the clash, the cure, the dead kennedys, the dillinger escape plan, the distillers, the dresden dolls, the germs, the getup kids, the horrorpops, the killers, the libertines, the living end, the misfits, the postal service, the promise ring, the ramones, the shins, the smiths, the soviettes, the subhumans, the uk subs, the unseen, thrice, thursday, tiger army,.
[x] Any other info about yourself you feel free to share: I need morev friends. talk to me