March 16th, 2006

Not new, but I never did this before...

[x] Name Diana
[x] Age 23
[x] Location Uniontown, OH
[x] How did you hear about the Horrorpops? My boyfriend likes them and he made me listen to them
[x] Have you seen them live? Hell Yeah! I saw them on February 27, 2006 at the Basement in Columbus. It was one of the best concerts I've ever been to. I couldn't imagine the band without NoNo Naomi and Kamilla Vanilla bringin' it on! They were amazing and hot and oh so goofy.
[x] What are some other bands your interested in? theStart, veruca salt, garbage, tiger army, Social D, linkin park, smashing pumpkins, splitlip rayfield (they are amazing live), sneaker pimps, the beatles, and a whole lot of other great bands I am forgetting right now, also a big fan of classical
[x] Any other info about yourself you feel free to share: I play the cello and I tried to put bass strings on it once to make it a "slap cello" LOL, but it didn't really work, so I think i'll just stick with bowing my instrument.
Patricia

I guess I'm not really that new..

[x] Name Desi
[x] Age 19
[x] Location Regina, Sask.
[x] How did you hear about the Horrorpops? A guy I used to date got me into them.
[x] Have you seen them live? Hell Yeah! I saw them last May in Winnipeg with the Farrell Brothers and the Daggers and I'll see them in less than a month Here in Regina!
[x] What are some other bands your interested in? I like many things, mostly the ramones, the flaming lips, big john bates, the farrell brothers, social distortion, black flag, tsol, the hot blod bombers, the joykiller...I could go on forever.
[x] Any other info about yourself you feel free to share: I just love to rock and roll.