Basics
Name:
ashley
Birthdate: 08-05-90
Martial Status: single
Sexual Preference: straight

Favourites:
Band and why:
ahh I have too many. matchbook romance, dashboard confessional, nine inch nails, nirvana, evanescence, billy talent, story of the year, alexisonfire, a perfect circle, a lot more. and I love them all for their music. simple as that.
Movie and why: st. elmo's fire because its just awesome. i love the characters the most.
Book and why: gingerbread by rachel cohns because the main character is really unique and the plot is great.
Actor and why: johnny depp, not just because he's hot, but because he's one of the best actors, like with facial expressions and acting natural and all that stuff.
Actress and why: erm I dont have one.
Food: i like chinese a lot
Season: summer
Television Show: desperate housewives
Colour: black or pink
Article of Clothing: this one pair of reallyyy comfortable jeans
Store: hot topic, but I get random things from cheap places, like tj maxx and stuff.

Opinions
The world today:
it could be a lot better. theres too much crime and greed. and the united states also has a lot compared to other countries, it doesnt seem fair.
Underage smoking and drinking: I think its stupid, actually. cigarettes smell bad and alcohol tastes bad. so why do so many people like it?
Drugs: i've never done them, and I think they're just a way to waste money and to hurt yourself.
Homosexual relationships: when you're in love, it doesnt matter who its with. even if you're the same sex. other people need to deal with it.
Hunting: Im not vegetarian, but I'm against hunting just for fun. if its for food, then fine. but for entertainment? ehh.
Abortion: the government should no way decide what a woman can do with her body. and its safer if its legal.
sXe: straight-edge, eh I dont know. i dont really have an opinion.
Premartial sex: if you're in love. and if you use a condom so you dont get STDs and/or pregnant.
Religion: well I think that everybody should believe in what they want to.

Other Things
Desribe your personality:
i'm pretty normal. kind of shy sometimes. but mostly i'm friendly.
If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? my confidence. i dont have enough.
Whose the sexist man/female in the world? trent reznor
If you knew you were gonna die tomorrow what would be the one thing you just had to do today? i'd go visit paris. because it looks pretty. and i'd bring all my friends. whee.
Why do you want to join Romantica? because it looks cool, and the people seem nice.
How did you hear about us? i searched.
Pictures (more than 1, less than 10)

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments