• Music:

Hey Romantica

Basics
Name: Leigh
Birthdate: February 7
Martial Status: Single
Sexual Preference: Straight

Favourites:
Band and why: Hmm.. I'd have to go with Something Corporate. I've been a fan for about 3 years. Their lyrics and stage presence are incredible. Andrew McMahon is a lyrical prodigy, in my eyes. Other than that- tbs, brand new, fall out boy, the spill canvas, the early november, etc.
Movie and why: Almost Famous. The soundtrack is sososo good, and it's just a very good story line. Who wouldn't want to go on tour with their favorite band and write for Rolling Stone?
Book and why: Catcher & the Rye. This was possibly the only book for school that I read all the way through, without using cliff notes. Salinger is addicting and I love his writing style.
Actor and why: Adam Brody. Seth Cohen, enough said. I love how he uses parts of his personality to portray Seth in the OC.
Actress and why: I really don't have a favorite one.
Food: Sushi. Yumm <3
Season: Fall. It's not too hot but not too cold.
Television Show: the OC is my guilty pleasure.
Colour: blue
Article of Clothing: flip flops or my track jacket.
Store: Urban Outfitters

Opinions
The world today: eh..after the election I'll give my opinion.
Underage smoking and drinking: I've done both. Not exactly the wisest thing I've ever done, but hey people make mistakes.
Drugs: Not my thing at all. I dont' see why a person would not want to have control of their actions and such. But if you're gonna do it, I won't hold it against you.
Homosexual relationships: I have no problem with them. You cannot help when you fall in love, much less with whom.
Hunting: I'm more so in the gray area, if anything. I'm not for it or against it. I grew up in a family of hunters.
Abortion: In my opinion, after conception it is a human life. I would never do it, but I would not judge someone who did. I've had friends who have been put in that situation and I was there for them no matter what.
sXe: well.. it's a good way to stay out of trouble. But yeah, if you're straightedge that's cool.
Premartial sex: My take on it is, if you're old enough to understand exactly what you're getting yourself into not only the physical aspect, but the mental and emotional aspects as well.. then why not?
Religion: It's too complicated and judgemental. I went to Catholic school for seven years. I spent 4 years at an all girls school for high school, so right now I'm pretty much neutral when it comes to religion.

Other Things:
Desribe your personality: Sarcastic, laid back, dorky. Um.. yeah I think that's pretty much it, I guess.
If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? Hmm.. possibly the fact that I procrastinate too much.
Whose the sexist man/female in the world? Hmm.. I really don't have a specific. But I am a sucker for dark hair and a quarky smile.
If you knew you were gonna die tomorrow what would be the one thing you just had to do today? See/Call everyone I loved and tell them that I love them, etc.
Why do you want to join Romantica? Well, I guess I'm just curious
How did you hear about us? I saw the community under an interest search.

Pictures (more than 1, less than 10)

sorry, im not big on smiling in pictures. ♥

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments