defender of the earth. (stillamempty) wrote in _hellsbelles,
defender of the earth.
stillamempty
_hellsbelles

requests

I'll (chosenxone) be posting on this sn now.

Along with my quote requests, I thought i'd do some icon ones too. To make it easier on me, I'm going to ask you for pictures.

i, like Holly, will icon any fandom. two icons for each person. give the links, and tell me if you'd like font on the icon. if you would, tell me what to put.

That's.. pretty much it, I think.

10/10

And, I was wondering if someone could get me a paid account on this name? Mum won't let me order things online. >> or I'd get one. I'll do icons, try to do bigger graphics, whatever you'd want. thanks theroomstops and hollowinsidex! <3
Tags: !requests
Subscribe

• request icons

for angelbuffy 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14…

• requests?

requests! I need something to keep my mind off the fact that I don't have seasons four and five of Supernatural to watch. fml. SO. Leave as…

• REQUESTS!!

All right I recently just made a header for someone and although I usually don't make good on all my promises I am loving making icons, just need a…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 28 comments

• request icons

for angelbuffy 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14…

• requests?

requests! I need something to keep my mind off the fact that I don't have seasons four and five of Supernatural to watch. fml. SO. Leave as…

• REQUESTS!!

All right I recently just made a header for someone and although I usually don't make good on all my promises I am loving making icons, just need a…