my glances cripple the heart and devour the soul (chosenxone) wrote in _hellsbelles,
my glances cripple the heart and devour the soul
chosenxone
_hellsbelles

requests.

Since The Used's new cd is coming out tomorrow (yay) and I'm in a really good mood, I want to do some requests. But I thought it'd be fun to shake it up a bit.

This time i'm going to do quotes or lyrics. Since it's not the same as pictures, i'll do three for each person.

If you choose a quote and want the person's name at the bottom then make sure you tell me.

13/20
Tags: !requests
Subscribe

• request icons

for angelbuffy 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14…

• requests?

requests! I need something to keep my mind off the fact that I don't have seasons four and five of Supernatural to watch. fml. SO. Leave as…

• REQUESTS!!

All right I recently just made a header for someone and although I usually don't make good on all my promises I am loving making icons, just need a…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 22 comments

• request icons

for angelbuffy 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14…

• requests?

requests! I need something to keep my mind off the fact that I don't have seasons four and five of Supernatural to watch. fml. SO. Leave as…

• REQUESTS!!

All right I recently just made a header for someone and although I usually don't make good on all my promises I am loving making icons, just need a…