?

No account? Create an account

15 December 2007 @ 12:05 pm
32 icons & 1 wallpaper( Twilight,Gaspard Ulliel)  
I apologize to those of you who requested lately, I was soo busy this week that I had no actual time to post you know?

TEASERS
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

GASPARD ULLIEL
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Request:

TWILIGHT
Edward: Robert,Colton & Gaspard
Bella : Kristen and Emily.

WALLPAPER

1280x10241024x768800x600

Comments are nice!
So is to give credit!
-Nicole

Ἄρτεμις: a; gu: one less angel in heavenartemislives on December 15th, 2007 05:25 pm (UTC)
YOU FTW.

I have no more words.
+Kayla: [gg] sb // without a doubtbreakingsilence on December 15th, 2007 05:33 pm (UTC)
aww! Beaches ♥

Gorgeous!
acertainpain on December 15th, 2007 05:36 pm (UTC)
#4 *CRIES*

AMAZING!
Femme Fetale: [book]Edward Cullen - W-O-Wslayervixen on December 15th, 2007 05:38 pm (UTC)
4 breaks my heart *tears*

The icons are beautiful but I'm still not used to the thought of that Robert guy :(

Edited at 2007-12-15 05:41 pm (UTC)
Nellyferliciousnessxoedwardloverxo on December 15th, 2007 05:40 pm (UTC)
number 4 of the gaspard ulliel ones made me sad D:

these are great by the way!!
♥fallon_simply on December 15th, 2007 05:50 pm (UTC)
soooo beautiful! ♥
xtaylorr22 on December 15th, 2007 05:53 pm (UTC)
i love these so much. taking a few, will credit!
i even love the one of kristen and robert and i prefer gaspard/emily<33
Anica: Bones - I need you so much closernordmaedchen on December 15th, 2007 05:53 pm (UTC)
Snagging some Twilight icons with Robert/Kristen. Sooo pretty. Thank you!!
[c]nyaza on December 15th, 2007 05:56 pm (UTC)
so lovely ^_______^!
salianka on December 15th, 2007 06:02 pm (UTC)
Damn for free accounts, I can't decide which one I should use. Gorgeous work! ♥
totallybalanced on December 15th, 2007 06:03 pm (UTC)
LMAO! I love how the photo I took at collectormania even made it into the Twilight fandom... *dies* ('tis the one of Rob biting the photo)

eta# this isnt a complaint btw.. just.. it amused me :-D

And I snagged a couple of icons ^_^

Edited at 2007-12-15 06:07 pm (UTC)
♥: twilight: edward/gaspard for xmasfallon_simply on December 15th, 2007 06:33 pm (UTC)
lolz. taking bye twilight fandom.
now i'm collecting these gaspard-melancholy icons =D
will credit. thank ♥
Laura: [RH]  Robin/Marian__sele__ on December 15th, 2007 07:29 pm (UTC)
SO PRETTY, HONEY!
Alison: Gaspard: newspaper hatamethystwind on December 15th, 2007 07:48 pm (UTC)
The 4th Gaspard one amuses me so :D Saving most of the Gaspard ones. Thanks!
caffrey on December 15th, 2007 07:51 pm (UTC)
Are you a member of elite_twicons? Cause if you aren't you should be, ZOMG! Snagging a bunch with RPattz in them. Your texture use and everything is just ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS. ♥