voldie/nix otp omg yesss. (dmitup) wrote in _heatxdamage,
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.
dmitup
_heatxdamage

67 icons - Requests, Jonathan R. M,Gossip Girl, Twilight,Gaspard Ulliel

I finally got to finish the icons! I'm exhausted.
scarybrilliant since you weren't able to give me the pics, when you are ready feel free to upload the pics and i'll make them, okay?

-Requests(Gaspard Ulliel,Gossip Girl,James McAvoy,Moonlight,Michelle T.,Natalie Portman,Edward Norton,etc...)
- Jonathan Rhys M.
-Gaspard Ulliel
-Gossip Girl
-Twilight

TEASERS
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

REQUESTS
Since i'm really lazy and I trust that all of you know which icons you asked for, I'm not going to name the users.
All of these are shareable:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

JRM
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Gossip Girl

GASPARD ULLIEL
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

TWILIGHT
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Uhm,wow. Took me an entire hour to post all of this.
I really hoe you guys like the requests!
-No hontlinking.
-CREDIT
-COMMENTS ARE GREAT.
Tags: icon requests, maker:dmitup
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 60 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →