?

No account? Create an account

22 July 2007 @ 07:30 pm
Multifandom post: (Twilight+,Kelly Clarkson,Paramore,HSM).  
1 Edward/Bella wallpaper (1280x1024,1024x768,800x600)
1 Edward/Bellea header
27 Twilight/Gaspard/Emily icons
10 Kelly Clarkson icons
07 HSM icons
06 Paramore icons

TEASERS

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

TWILIGHT

wallpaper and header

1280x1024 1024x768 800x600

ICONS
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

HSM
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PARAMORE

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

KELLY CLARKSON

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well , that's it.

PLEASE CREDIT
COMMENTS ARE NICE.
-Nicole

make my ♥ sing: {cd} Rosy Red Lipsfreespirit08 on July 24th, 2007 12:35 am (UTC)
These are lovely! I'm not sure which ones to take because I'm still staring at them. =) Great job as usual! ♥
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: Gaspard Ulliel; no wordsdmitup on July 25th, 2007 06:31 pm (UTC)
Wow, thank you. I really don't know what to say. I'm glad you liked them! :D <3
Juliet: mauraiulieki on July 24th, 2007 01:00 am (UTC)
These are so incredibly cool! They're all amazing...and you make me want to read Twilight! :O
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: tw;when I said I didn't want you...dmitup on July 25th, 2007 06:29 pm (UTC)
REEEEEALLLLYY?! you should read it, I could upload the E-Book for you, if you'd like :D

Thank you so much! :O
(no subject) - iulieki on July 25th, 2007 07:44 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - dmitup on July 25th, 2007 08:02 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - iulieki on July 26th, 2007 07:28 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - dmitup on July 28th, 2007 06:07 pm (UTC) (Expand)
sweet_machete on July 24th, 2007 01:02 am (UTC)
That header is amazing!!!! :D :O
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: HP;DE... biggest secretdmitup on July 25th, 2007 06:28 pm (UTC)
:O Thank you so much! <3
katy.: [twilight] edward & bella.branchesofpaper on July 24th, 2007 01:03 am (UTC)
saved the wallpaper, i love it :D
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: Gaspard Ulliel; no wordsdmitup on July 25th, 2007 06:27 pm (UTC)
Thank you so much! :D
nightcomes: twi • Their words mostly noisesnightcomes on July 24th, 2007 01:06 am (UTC)
This is all absolutly GORGEOUS!!!!
Took a LOT of Twilight stuff :D
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: tw;the perfect tortured souldmitup on July 25th, 2007 06:26 pm (UTC)
OOOH! THANK YOU! I'm really glad you liked the graphics! :D
(Deleted comment)
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: tw;exactly my brand of heroindmitup on July 25th, 2007 06:25 pm (UTC)
I'M GLAD YOU LIKED IT!

Sorry for the Capslock:P
nit(ya)asweetdownfall on July 24th, 2007 01:51 am (UTC)
Eee these are gorgeous, Nicole!!
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: OC;autumn reeserdmitup on July 25th, 2007 06:24 pm (UTC)
Ahhh! I'm glad you liked them!

btw,your icon is gorgeous!
(no subject) - asweetdownfall on July 25th, 2007 06:57 pm (UTC) (Expand)
Elizalovely_liza on July 24th, 2007 01:59 am (UTC)
Gorgeous! Snagged HSM ones :)
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: HSM;When I hear my favorite song...dmitup on July 25th, 2007 06:24 pm (UTC)
Great! Thank you!
cripplecough on July 24th, 2007 02:07 am (UTC)
snagged a ton.
will credit.
amazing
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: tw; if you stay i don't need heavendmitup on July 25th, 2007 06:23 pm (UTC)
Hee.Thank you so much! :D
this crumbling fool.callmeadreamer on July 24th, 2007 02:15 am (UTC)
WOW. These are so gorgeous.
I snagged all the Kelly icons.
Will credit!
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: tw;blackest kind of blasphemydmitup on July 25th, 2007 06:21 pm (UTC)
Whoa, Thank you! :D
Sadiesadiebabi on July 24th, 2007 02:46 am (UTC)
Gorgous snagged a wall, and a few icons. =)
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: Music;Shakiradmitup on July 25th, 2007 06:21 pm (UTC)
Whoa, thank you so much! I'm glad you liked them!
Holden.ohmygawd_eww on July 24th, 2007 02:51 am (UTC)
Ah, those look awesome!

Snagged the T/G and Z/V ones!
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: HSM;what time is it?!dmitup on July 25th, 2007 06:20 pm (UTC)
This is my first time making HSM icons, so thank you a lot! :D
muse_juice on July 24th, 2007 02:53 am (UTC)
these are really lovely (: took a few :D
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: tw; if you stay i don't need heavendmitup on July 25th, 2007 06:19 pm (UTC)
Glad to know you liked them. Thank you!
Jessicacrayons15 on July 24th, 2007 02:58 am (UTC)
wow i love your style :)
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: VM; I should have stayed away from youdmitup on July 25th, 2007 06:18 pm (UTC)
Ah, thank you! ;D
specifici-wha?: BdonTurquoisewoobie on July 24th, 2007 03:19 am (UTC)
your work is sooo gorgeous, I find it very inspirational. Love your graphic posts ♥
me_lanie on July 24th, 2007 03:36 am (UTC)
dang, these are awesome, im snagging a few. thanks!
(no subject) - dmitup on July 25th, 2007 06:16 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - dmitup on July 25th, 2007 06:17 pm (UTC) (Expand)