?

No account? Create an account

07 June 2007 @ 09:44 pm
Tempation waits - Edward/Bella Fanmix  
Wow, last time I updated was a Month ago!
I'm such a newbie at this, It's my first fanmix!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The larger version of the cover and the rest of the artwork is behind the cut.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Download

Download

download

download

download

download

download

download

download

download

download

So that's it. I've been working on this for the entire week. It certainly took a lot more time that I expected! Comments would be so much love =D
-Nicole

Alie: Twilight: Edward/Bellaephramyfan on June 8th, 2007 03:00 am (UTC)
Wow, so pretty. I am really envious and wish I could make stuff like that!
PS: Yay Gaspard! With our internet revolution we will get him cast as Edward hehe.
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: Twilight; Edward Cullen FTW ( For The Widmitup on June 9th, 2007 04:25 am (UTC)
You are wayy too nice! Thank you so much!

Oh, that would be completely awesome! I don't think I'd be capable of watching the movie with someone else playing Edward without yelling at the screen :S
Steph: twilight: you are my life nowpoetrytoprose on June 8th, 2007 03:09 am (UTC)
Oh, you spoil me. This looks absolutely amazing, and, from the artists I recognize, I'm sure it sounds equally as amazing. Beautiful job!
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.dmitup on June 9th, 2007 04:14 am (UTC)
Wow, thank you for such a compliment! I'm glad you like it!
chessiedoodle.: {tw} jaspersimply_strange on June 8th, 2007 03:19 am (UTC)
Oh my gosh - everything is so, so gorgeous. I'm utterly in love with your use of textures. And you know what other detail I just love? That in the art for the song "Temptation Waits" - you put a check beside the whole "I am a vampire part". That just made me smile. xD

Definitely downloading. Awesome job - I refuse to believe this is your first. =P
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: Twilight; Edward Cullen FTW ( For The Widmitup on June 9th, 2007 04:12 am (UTC)
:D I'm so soooo happy you like the fanmix! I was really nervous, I didn't want to screw it up!
You know what I loved from making this fanmix? That I discovered so many songs that I already had on my computer, It's amazing how i've dled lots of songs and haven't listened to a huge amount of them XD. So when I listened to Tempation waits, I loved how it related to Twilight,so I couldn't control myself from putting the check mark there XD. I'm glad you noticed it!

Thank you so much!
[sleep deprived and insane]: gen || fun! fangirl on crackwikidwitch on June 8th, 2007 03:38 am (UTC)
The graphics are absolutely incredible. I am in total awe of your talent!

*fangirls you*
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: twilight; edward/bella so eager for eterdmitup on June 9th, 2007 04:15 am (UTC)
You make me blush. Thank you so much, I'm glad you like them!
ビクトリア: T. E/B - Heroin 2comewhatmay on June 8th, 2007 03:51 am (UTC)
absolutely breath taking. I hope you make icons out of the art because it's just simply stunning!

I am obviously taking it!!
ビクトリアcomewhatmay on June 8th, 2007 03:52 am (UTC)
any chance you can zip the whole album? I love all the songs and it would certainly save time :)
(no subject) - dmitup on June 8th, 2007 04:10 am (UTC) (Expand)
Kai: BtVS // Spuffy - dream kissmissy7280 on June 8th, 2007 04:16 am (UTC)
I haven't read Twilight yet, but I just wanted to commend you on making such a beautiful looking fanmix and let you know that I downloaded a couple songs. Thank you! :)
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: Twilight; Edward Cullen FTW ( For The Widmitup on June 9th, 2007 04:24 am (UTC)
I'M SO GLAD YOU LIKED THEM!

Oh, READ TWILIGHT! you won't regret it. Edward Cullen is seriously FTW!
.: [twl] in love with a vampirespeakvowels on June 8th, 2007 04:25 am (UTC)
FIRST OF ALL OMGZ GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SECOND OF ALL TEGAN AND SARA!!!!
I love you so frakking much, snagging! :D
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: Twilight; Edward/Bella my brand of heroidmitup on June 9th, 2007 01:51 am (UTC)
AH! I have to admit that, when I added both the Tegan & Sara song and the Gargabe one, I immediately thought of you!

Hee,thank you!!
nit(ya): this enchanted life.asweetdownfall on June 8th, 2007 04:33 am (UTC)
This is GORGEOUS. Seriously. Wow.

It almost makes me want to ship them :P
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: Twilight; Edward/Bella my brand of heroidmitup on June 9th, 2007 02:28 am (UTC)
WOW, I'll take that as a serious compliment ;)
L.A. face with an Oakland booty.: [Ulliel] Il est entré dans mon coeur.luindilwen on June 8th, 2007 04:56 am (UTC)
GORGEOUS graphics. Dayum.
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: Twilight; Edward Cullen FTW ( For The Widmitup on June 9th, 2007 04:23 am (UTC)
THANK YOU! :D
newexistence on June 8th, 2007 05:30 am (UTC)
GORGEOUS! if only i was part of the fandom :( i think i'll go out and buy the book soon. whats it about?
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: Twilight; Edward/Bella my brand of heroidmitup on June 9th, 2007 02:27 am (UTC)
THANK YOUU!! BUY IT ;D

Summaries really don't do any justice. It's a YA book. At first when I read the summaries it didn't call my attention that much, but one day I was really bored and started to read it and let me tell you it's really ADDICTIVE! It just pulls you in. It's about Isabella Swan who moves to Forks, where her father lives and she meets Edward Cullen who, she believes, haters her immediately, It's Vampire/Human love story.

I know that i'm not good with summaries, but like I mentioned before it's really good, You should definitely give it a try!

ps. EDWARD CULLEN FTW!!!!!!! :D
taca bell's enchiladas: twilight // ed&bellanatacha92 on June 8th, 2007 06:53 am (UTC)
The covers alone are amazing! Great job, I'll be downloading all of these.
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: HP; Hhr/DEdmitup on June 9th, 2007 04:16 am (UTC)
Yay i'm glad you liked them and that you are DLing the songs!
Gailnyghtinggail on June 8th, 2007 07:14 am (UTC)
I LOVE THEM!!!!

memoried the entry.
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.dmitup on June 9th, 2007 04:23 am (UTC)
woot! thanks! ;D
amandil12: twilightastudyinpanic on June 8th, 2007 08:19 am (UTC)
The arts are so absolutely gorgeous!!! And the songs sound great as well! Absolutely snagging this! =)
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: HHr: your presencedmitup on June 9th, 2007 04:22 am (UTC)
Ah, i'm so happy you liked the songs, it was a difficult choice for me to pick out the songs, so i'm glad you like them!
A.brasaremean on June 8th, 2007 08:33 am (UTC)
love love love it all
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.dmitup on June 9th, 2007 04:22 am (UTC)
Yay! Glad to know you liked it :D!
(Deleted comment)
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.dmitup on June 9th, 2007 04:21 am (UTC)
Woot! It's nice to know you liked it!